Zarry - Don't Be Nervous (Love You too)

"I just wanna freak you with the lights on. Baby, leave them on, I don’t want them off. When I see them draws, pucker, pucker, that’s a no. We gonna make it grow. Pull it to the side, you say you can ride, baby, join me in my ride." The words float around down the hallway, reaching my ears as I'm on my way down to get some food. I recognize the voice as Zayn's, which doesn't really make it easier for me to keep my excitement to myself.. I reach his door and put my air to it, trying to get better sound. "Creeping, are we?" I jump at the sudden voice, and quickly turn around to be met by Liam. "Uh, I .. no?" I blush furiously, unable to form a full sentence. He chuckle, shaking his head and walk towards the stairs. "You should tell him, you know. You might be surprised by his response." he yell up to me, walking down the stairs. I hurry after him, what the fu.ck is he talking about? "Tell him what?" I ask as we reach the kitchen. He turn to give me a sympathetic look, what's going on?! "Li, come on! What are you talking about?" "Wait, so you seriously don't know what I'm talking about?" he ask, seriously. I shake my head no, glad that he finally seem to understand.

"Oh, okay then... Well, don't worry about it. You have a good day!" and with that he walks away. "Liiaamm!" I wine, following him into the living room. "Haarryyy" he mock me. I just stare at him. "Fine! I think that maybe it's time you tell Zayn that you have a crush on him, but obviously you haven't realized it yourself yet, so...." B-but.. I-I don't! I don't have a crush on him! He just looks at me. "I'm not gay Li!" my voice cracks at the end, revealing that I'm at the verge of tears. He let out a sigh as he walk over, wrapping his arms around me for a hug. "I'm not saying you're gay... I'm just saying that, maybe you're still bisexual ... kay?" I nod, trying to get my breathing back to normal. "I mean, there's always a chance, right?" "Y-yeah, maybe..." he give me a sad smile, leading me to the couch. 

"Look, I've seen the way you look at him, and it's love. Every time he walks into a room you light up, and when we're having movie nights you can't focus on the movie, because you're too busy studying him." I smile a little, realizing that he's right. "To my defense Zayn is much more interesting than Toy Story!" "I know it's not nice to let your friends believe in lies, but if that's what makes you happy .. okay, I'll survive." we share a look and then break into fits of giggles. "What's so funny?"  We both stop laughing immediately and turn towards the door when we hear his voice, Zayn. "Huh? Oh, uhh.. nothing special." It's obvious that we're lying, but he don't push it, luckily. "Okay"

----

Zayn's POV: "So, Zayn..." I turn to look at Liam "Yeah?" "What do you think about Harry?" I look at him, what a strange question. "Eh, he's a good lad..." I trail of, not really knowing what he expect me to say. Obviously not that, I realize as he sigh. "No, I mean, do you have any ... special feelings towards him? Feelings that you don't have for anyone else." "No." I reply immediately, not even thinking about it. I don't want to think about it. He run his fingers through his hair, letting out a sigh. "I-I.. I don't know... I just thought that maybe.. no, know what? Forget it, just.. forget it." he turn to walk out, but I stop him by grabbing his arm. "What? Tell me Li!" What is he thinking about?! He avoid my gaze, dreading to speak. "Liam, please! I need to know what you're talking about! Have Harry told you something?" I ask, now desperate. When I mention Harry I see him tense up. "So it is something he said, right?" he nod, still not looking at me. He takes a deep breath, mumbling something about being a bad friend and a couple of swear words. What is going on?? 

He then look up, "Harry's in love with you." Once the words are out of his mouth I start to panic. "Wh-what?!" I practically yell in his face. "Shh!! Calm down! It's not what you think!" I take a step back "Not what I think?! You just fuc.king told me that my best mate is-" he jump on me, covering my mouth with his hand, throwing a panicked look behind him, towards the living room, where Harry is sitting  watching TV. "Don't. It's not what you think, Harry barely knows himself!" What? Is he going crazy? Maybe we should get him to therapy... "I talked to him today, saying he should tell you. That's when I found out that he didn't know. It crushed him though, I don't think he's gay, but bisexual. He seemed really scared, and started crying." While Liam is telling me all this all I can do is try to understand. My brain is working harder than ever before. "I-I had no idea..." is all I can say. "I  figured." "Smart ass" he just shake his head at that. "So, what we're gonna do now is we're gonna make you realize that you fancy him as well."

---(At this point I had already written everything, but for some stupid reason the following part got deleted.  So I had to rewrite it, and I'm sorry if it sucks.!)---

We've been talking for an hour now and I finally think Zayn is starting to accept the fact that he's got a crush on Harry. "So how would you describe Harry?" I ask, earning a shocked expression from him. "Why are you being so mean to me?! You seriously expect me to answer that?" I chuckle, "Yes, I do." "But .. he's perfect! You can't describe perfection!" he exclaims. I can't help it but letting out another chuckle. "Just give it a try, will ya?" he gives me a grumpy look, crossing his arms across his chest. "Fine! Harry is .. gorgeous! I know that's probably not the right word to describe a man, but he is." I nod, not wanting to interrupt. "His hair is a perfect mess, and his eyes are beautiful! I mean, whenever he looks me in the eyes I can't help but feel like he's  reading my soul as if it was an open book." I laugh at how dramatic he is, waving his arms around as he talks. "What? It's true!" he wines, pushing his bottom lip out to get sympathy. "Okay, okay, continue." "Anyway, as I was saying, before you so rudely decided to laugh" I roll my eyes at him, earning a smile. "His eyes are beautiful! His smile is incredible, and to top it all of by dimples is just plain evil. I mean, come on! And his jawline! I'm sure he could cut through anything with it!" I try to disguise the chuckle escaping my lips with a fake cough, receiving a glare from Zayn. "Then we got his body. Have you seen those abs?? And his v-line!! If that boy isn't some kind of a special edition, made by God, I don't even know anymore..." I can't help but laugh really loud at that. I have to bend over, clutching my hands over my stomach.

"OKAY, that's enough!" I inform, ignoring the words coming from his mouth, as he laughs going on and on about how I 'have' to agree that Harry is perfect, and his abs are so 'yummy'. We both get up and I pat his back, returning the smile he's giving me. "So, what am I supposed to do now?" he ask, looking at me with big, nervous eyes. "Eh, tell him I guess..." I run my fingers through my hair, I didn't think this far. "I mean, it's not like you've got anything to lose..." he nods "But, what if he changes his mind?" I sigh, and push him towards the door. "He won't. We all know Harry won't do that." I assure him, he nod again. "Y-yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just a little nervous is all." "Yeah, I know. Just keep in mind that you've got something most people don't. You know for a fact that Harry fancy you, while most people have to tell their loved ones without knowing this..." he smile, nervously. "Yeah," he take another step towards the living room, where Harry is sitting, watching TV. "Hey Li? Thanks! It really means a lot." he smile, I nod. " No problem, now go get your man."  I watch as they talk, Zayn fiddling with his fingers before looking up at a confused, and nervous, looking Harry. Smiling to myself, pleased with my work. I turn around and grab some eggs from the fridge, ready to make some food. 

Harry's POV:
"H-hey Hazza?" I mute the TV as Zayn sits down beside me. "Hey Zayn, what's up?" I smile. "We need to talk." I give him a puzzled look "Okay, what about?" he's fiddling with his fingers, obviously nervous. "Us" Shit. Oh god, does he know? Did he notice me 'spying' on him earlier? Have Liam told him? I start panicking, but immediately turn my focus back to reality when he grab my hands. "Why are you so nervous? I'm the one trying to explain how I'm in love with" he freeze once he realize what he was about to say. He's in love with Liam! I know he is. I mean, he has  to be, they're probably in a secret relationship. What else would they be talkin so intense about something for nearly two hours?! "In love with who?" I ask, not sure if want to know the answer. "You." Right there I swear the whole world stopped, and then it all started spinning. I put my arms out, grabbing the couch with my right hand and Zayn's arm with my left hand, to steady myself. "W-what?" "I think I'm in love with you Haz..." I start hyperventilating, not believing my own ears. "I'm in love with your smile, your dimples, your eyes, your hair, your .. body, your voice, your personality ... everything!" he softly caresses my cheek and I close my eyes, taking deep breaths. He's whispering sweet nothings, and I slowly calm down. I eventually open my eyes, staring straight into his.

Zayn's POV:
"I, I think I'm in love with you too."  he finally reply, barely over a whisper. I grin, bigger than ever before. "Y-you do?" I ask, he nod returning the smile. "Well, I'm glad. Cause then you, hopefully, won't mind if I do this..." I mumble, slowly leaning in and press our lips together. He slowly pull back, mumbling against my lips, before kissing me again. "Not at all."

I hope you liked it. :) Let me know in the comments if you have a request. :)