Larry - Don't Leave Me

"Harry, how many times do I have to tell you; there's nothing between me and Zayn!" Louis yell. "You can say it until your face turns blue, unless you can show me that you love me and not him I don't care what you say!" Harry yells back. Louis sigh, and sit down on the couch. Harry looks at him, studying his actions. "What do I have to do to prove to you that I love you?" He asks with a sigh, as he looks up at Harry with tired eyes. Now it's Harry's turn to sigh as he sit down on the couch as well, next to Louis. "I honestly don't know Louis, I- maybe we should just..." He pause for a moment, almost fearing the words that are about to come out of his mouth. "Maybe we should take a, a break." He doesn't get to finish his sentence before Louis jumps up, yelling. "No! Wha- how can you say that?! Harry, I love you more than anything, you mean the world to me. If you leave me I don't know how I'm supposed to live..." Silent tears start rolling down his cheeks and his hands are shaking. Harry, knowing exactly what his boyfriend feels, sigh and get up and walk over to Louis. He wrap his arms around him, kissing his hair, hugging him close, whispering sweet nothings into his air to calm him down. "Shh, I'd never leave you, Boo Bear. You mean the world to me too, I love you so much!" He slowly pulls back to look into his boyfriends eyes "I-Im sorry" he whispers, with a hiccup. Harry smile at how cute he is and peck his lips, "me too" Louis return his smile and slowly lean in, his breath hitting Harry's lips. "Oh just kiss me already!" Harry cries and press their lips together. All of a sudden they separate, because of the hiccup Louis got while crying. The both start laughing, sharing a small kiss. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure, what about Love Actually?" "Perfect".

Okay, so it's ages since by last update, but now I'm starting to write more often. Though, I will be writing on my phone, so I'm sorry if it's really short.