Zouis - Bullies

Louis' POV:

I walk down the hallway with my nose buried in my book. I push my glasses further up, so they won't fall off, when I walk into something or rather someone. I fall to the floor, my book landing beside me. Who the hell could that be? School ended almost four hours ago! "Hey, gayboy! Watch where you go!" Forget I ever asked, I know exactly who it is, I don't even have to look up. "Look at me when I talk to you!" he yell, sending a kick to my arm making me fall down on my back again. I groan in pain and eventually open my eyes. "What do you want Jason?" I ask through gritted teeths. He doesn't answer, he just let out a chuckle and look at his friends who also laugh before they all start kicking and hitting me.

---2 hours later---

"L-Louis?" I groan in pain, too exhausted to open my eyes. Jason and his friends beat me up worse than ever before. "Louis?" the voice repeats my name, though this time it's closer. As if the person is hovering above me. "What?!" I groan, annoyance clear in my voice. "I-I, are you okay?" am I okay? Am I okay? Do I fucking look okay?! Is this person blind or something? I try to lift my hand and slap the guy, but a strong pain shoots through my whole body, making me scream out, begging for someone to make it stop. "Uhm, I .. let me take you to the hospital. O-okay?" "N-no!" I answer, my voice cracking at the end. "But your seriously hurt, you need medical help!" He lift me up and carry me out to his car, bridal style. Still not opening my eyes I try to get out of his grip, but the pain is too much. "P-please don't! Anything, j-just not ho-hospital!" I cry, tears rolling down my cheeks. I feel his chest move slower as he let out a sigh. "Fine, but let me take you home to a buddy of mine, who's mom is a nurse, okay?" I try to answer, but it comes out more as a whimper.

I hear a door open and then someone start talking. "Zayn, who's- what is that doing here?" Ouch, that hurt! It must be someone who knows Jason... Wait, Zayn? Where have I heard that name before?

"Zayn, what are you waiting for? Hit him! Or have you developed a crush on him? Are you a fag Zayne boy?" "N-no, of course not!" I see the pain in his eyes, as he gets ready to hit me. I beg him not to, and for a moment it seems like he'll let me be, but after another comment from Jason everything goes black and I feel his fist collide with my body, making my back hit the lockers.

I start pannicking once I realize who's holding me, and who's standing at the door. For the first time in hours I open my eyes, and stare straight into Zayn Malik's eyes. "P-please let me go, j-just please!" But of course he won't listen. In stead he make his way inside and carefully lay me down on their couch before getting a woman named Maura in here to make sure I'm okay.

---A week later---

It's been a week since I've seen Jason and his friends. A week since last time I talked to Zayn. He saved me! Sure, he helped beating me up, but he was the nicest of them all. And he came back to help me! I never got to ask him why though, I mean, why would he help me? Jason would go nuts! "L-Louis?" I hear a familiar voice, I slowly turn around and is met by Zayn. "Yeah?" he fiddles with his hands, staring at his feet. "I'm sorry..." At first I thought he were apologizing for something he did earlier, but when I heard footsteps from behind me I realized what he was apologizing for. Playing the role as Judas.

"Why didn't you play it out and kiss my fucking cheek?" I hiss at him, not caring about the hurt in his eyes. I turn around when someone behind me cough. "What do you want? You know there is a much easier way of doing this.." By now everyone is giving me weird, confused looks. "I mean, it's bound to kill me eventually, just as you want, right?" I ask, looking Jason straight in the eye. When I don't get a reply I continue, grabbing something from my pocket. "Here, why don't you use this? I'm sure the thought must have crossed your mind, a smart guy like you." I pause for a minute, to breath. "I won't mind letting you use this knife, not at all." I then turn around to Zayn, walking towards him. "But only, if you're the one using it." I finish, pushing the knife in his hands.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Do it!" I hear Jason tell from behind me. I stare into Zayn's eyes "Yeah Zayn, do it!" I repeat, barely over a whisper. I can see the fear in his eyes, tears threatening to spill. "Why?" He whispers, I shake my head and chuckle. "Don't you get it? I've got no family, no friends and the guy I love and the gang he's in beat me regularly... What have I got to live for, huh?" No answer. "I love you Zayn, I have for a really long time now, but if you don't love me back .. Kill me. Kill me now!" I whisper in his ear, nibbling softly at his earlobe. "I-I..." Just then the tears start running down his cheeks. "What are you waiting for?!" "I'm sorry! I love you too Louis, I always will." And with that he stab me in the heart.

Second update tonight, hope you like it. I might do a part 2 to this one, but only if you want.. Tell me what you think.