{Sixteen}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss, Book One.

Book: One, Midnight Kiss.

Chapter: Sixteen; An all vampires, White Roses, Seventh Treasure Academy.

-----

We arrived back at the academy, and I was feeling better, but my wounds were healing very, very slowly. The cuts weren't even closed. It was still bandaged.

Rosario walked me back to my apartment, and I thanked him there.

"Sis, there's something you should probably know."

"Huh?"

"Bel... isn't what he seems. Yes, you saw his past. But that's only part of it. He's blocking the other part." Rosario explained.

"Why the hell would he block the other part and not let me know, Rosario?" I asked.

"That," he said, "is for you to know."

He grinned, and turned down the streets, walking back to his own apartment. I frowned, and opened my door.

The living room was empty, so I went to my room's door, and gently opened it. Georgia was sound asleep. Aaron was sitting beside her bed, his arms crossed, his head lying on his arms.

I walked quietly over to his side, and gently shook him.

He woke up, and glanced at me. His eyes widened, as he took in how pale I was.

"Ro-" He began to shout, but I shushed him, and pulled him out to the living room. He had a dark, almost as dark as mine. Piercing blue eyes like an ocean. His hair was messed up, but from what I remembered, it was spiked, but his fringe was slightly curled.

"What are you doing in our room?" I asked, yawning.

"Accompanying Georgia. She was so exhausted, but she didn't want to sleep. I was forced to use my powers on her." He complained, but his eyes indicated that he was happy to see me.

"Why?"

"She was waiting for you to come back. She studies, yes. She eats, yes. But she doesn't sleep. Waiting for your return, because she heard of the incident that happened to you back in Italy." Aaron said, rubbing his eyes.

"You and her are together?" I finally placed all the pieces together.

Aaron's eyes widened in surprise, and he nodded. I'm not surprised. Aaron's cute, major cute, but not as cute as Bel was.

"Congratulations, now I need you to tell me everything before I returned." I said, even though I was yawning like an idiot.

"Okay. So far, what's changed is that, tomorrow morning, at two in the afternoon, we're moving back to the dorms. But they're making us attend something at the auditorium first. They rebuilt the dorms, and it looks hell lot better now. And then, we have our uniforms now. It has a white blouse inside, and a black jacket. The sleeves of the white and black jacket should be folded, and the white must be showing covering the black slightly. Then there is a tie you have to wear. It's white and black checkered. You don't have to button your jacket up. Just leave it opened. And then there's the skirt, for girls, its black. You have to wear a white belt across, and add any accessories to it, that part for adding accessories are only for the Senior Council or Student Council of the Dark Night.

"Also, the Dark Night has began accepting new students, but Melinda stopped them, she said that they have to wait till you return." Aaron said, pausing to catch a breath after so many sentences.

"Me?" I was dumbfounded.

"Yep. Said something about Enchantress and stuff. Anyway, moving on. Stephan said he found a new breed of vampires, yeah? And it nearly killed you, no wonder you're so pale. Oh, and, all the schools are going to be in one huge building, ya know. I mean, a bridge connects all the buildings. Say, need a bite?" He asked.