{Six}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss; Book One.

Book: One.

Chapter: Six; Attacked,Gone,Taken.

No, impossible. Eriol was a Destined Blood. But then again... I don't know.

After the meeting, I barely made it back to my almost demolished room. The visions were draining my energy. I didn't even need to open the door to the dorms. It was gone. As in, broken down into pieces of wood on the floor. I didn't even have the energy to be shocked. I walked up the stairs, and walked through where the door used to be. The glass windows in our room were broken. Shattered.

"We're moving soon." I muttered, and yawned.

"Where to?" Georgina asked.

"The apartments nearby." I said, as I laid on my bed.

My eyes drooped, and before I realized, I was sound asleep.

"Rosanna." A voice whispered. Rosanna? No, I'm Rosaline. I thought to myself. "My child. Take good care of the people around you..." The voice whispered, fading away.

I woke up with a jolt. The academy isn't safe. A quiet voice whispered in my mind. I knew that. The evening sky was coming. I glanced at the clock. 4P.M. My fingers rustled with the bed sheet, and I felt a piece of paper. And then something sharp poked my skin. It didn't hurt, but it was irritating. I sat up, and saw the same midnight blue rose beside me. I opened the card.

Ojou-sama, {Princess In English}

I watched you sleep throughout, after Queen Georgina left.

You looked at peace. I wish I could sleep peacefully like you. And oh, you look so vulnerable while you slept. Your neck so soft, and inviting. I could bare my fangs at it. Forgive me, my lady. I saw the necklace you admired the other day at the store, but you didn't buy it. I know who's the person who bought it. No, it isn't me. I wish it was me. No, I wish I was the necklace, resting on your neck. Because I want to know how soft your skin is, your delicious your blood is.

I made a face. But, I know who bought it. I really want to know who, but maybe another time. I grabbed my clothes, and thanking God that the bathroom door wasn't broken. I took a quick shower, and washed up. I left the bathroom, and saw Georgina sitting on the edge of the bed. Her eyes worried.

"Georgina! What's wrong?" I asked.

"They're moving us." Her voice was sad.

"Don't worry. We'll be together. Always." I said.

She smiled warily at me. I smiled back, we were best friends since birth.

"Rosaline, we're moving already." A voice called from the door.

I turned, and saw Lukas there.

"Okay!" I said, as I turned to Georgina.

She had already packed her stuff, and was helping me pack mine. I helped her, and within minutes, we were down in the foyer of the academy.

"Each apartment will have two Sworn Bloods, and their custodians." Miss Valance explained to us vampires, while the humans were at the back. Miss Valance was my favorite teacher, and I was her favorite student. She handed me the keys, and we walked to the apartment. I sighed, Georgina and I shared the apartment with Raquel, Lukas. Miss Valance told us they didn't have enough Sworn Bloods left behind, therefore in our apartment, we only have Georgina. Georgina and I were still roommates. Which was a great thing.

Apartment would be an understatement. It was almost a huge as a mansion. The interior decoration was way beyond words could describe. It looked very royal, and very vintage, with slight Gothic everywhere. We settled into our rooms, and I went out for a walk, dressed in my white blouse and black leather jacket. I folded the ends of the white blouse. My black skirt was at a decent length. I brushed my hair through a comb, and walked out of the door.