{Thirteen}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss; Book One.

Book: One.

Chapter: Thirteen; Rosalie's Awakening Powers.

It was snowing again. The snow landed on my face, as I leaned against a wall, my face facing upwards, my eyes shut.

"Rosanna." Bel's voice said.

I opened my eyes, and met his bored eyes.

"Hey." I said, closing my eyes again, letting the snow fall on my face.

He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into an embrace.

"B..Bel?"

He didn't say anything. He just hugged me for a long time.

"I'm sorry." He said, his voice muffled.

"What? Why?"

"For awakening your powers."

"I don't understand."

"You don't have to. Someday you will."

"What do you mean? Gee, you're always keeping me out of something. What is it, Bel? Can't you just for crying out, tell me?" I snapped.

His head raised, one finger held my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Rosanna..." He whispered. His lips inches away from mine. I glanced into his mysterious eyes, trying to crack the wall in his eyes. The Counselor's bell went off, and I jerked out of Bel's embrace, and glared the bell.

"Sorry Bel, I've got to run." I said, walking back into the doors of the school.

There wasn't any reply. I turned around, and Bel was already gone.

"Nicholò!" I cried, throwing myself into his arms.

"Hello Rosanna." He said, catching me in his arms, and hugged me for a second.

He released me from my grip, and met my wide eyes, and cheerful smile.

"It has been long since I last saw you, princess." He said, smiling.

He kissed my forehead lightly, and smiled.

"You've grown taller, and better-looking. My, did you win anyone's heart over in USA?" I asked, making my voice sounding a little jealous. It was true. Nicholò had beautiful blond hair which was short and tidy, with long fringe and sideburns, beautiful sky blue eyes which really matched with the color of the clouds. He was taller than I was but a head or so. He was a singer, part of our band, Acez Heart.

"Of course not." he chuckled.

Nicolò was my best friend since pre school. He was the one who accompanied me through out my whole life till now. Well, at least a month ago. He had to go to USA to do a live solo performance. Well, at least I'm happy being a singer and guitarist.

I was the band's backup singer and the main guitarist. Nicholò was the main singer, and he was good in keyboard. But when Nicholò went to USA, we paused the group, while waiting for him to return.

"Err... about the trip to USA, I'm going solo.."

"Whaaaat?!" I exclaimed, glaring at him.

"Gomen, gomen." He said in Japanese. I glared at him simply, waiting for his explanation.

"Well, I was performing the song, Imitator, by Kagamine Len, and I guess I did great. I was forced to do solo." He said.

"I see. Well then, good luck!" I said, grinning happily for him.

He smiled back too.

A teenager with messy black hair and bright brown eyes stepped into the room. He wore a beautiful pair of full framed black spectacles.