Simply Gorgeous

Kabir's POV

That moment in your life when you know that this person is the one for you. You want to spend the rest of your life with that person only and you cannot imagine your life without that one person. That person is your light in the darkness, in that person you find solace. You feel your life is now complete because you know you are with that person for the rest of your life!!

I was feeling exactly the same. The moment I laid my eyes on Naina's photo I knew she is the one for me. To say she is beautiful is definitely an understatement but what can you say when you cannot find words to describe someone's beauty. Her eyes my goodness I immediately wanted to kiss her eyes and take away all the pain. Nothing unusual but still her eyes are way too expressive and I wonder what it will feel like to stare at them in person. Her eyes are the most beautiful part of her face and that is also what I first notice in women. As I said nothing unusual but for me they are and they will be the most beautiful set of eyes. Her nose is just perfect and the most important part her smile. She is looking too carefree and by her smile, one can tell whether it is a real one or fake one but this one is definitely the real one. I was completely smitten by her simplicity. I believe I literally went into too much detail that too when I just saw her in a photograph. But somewhere I know I wanted her to be mine. Right now I couldn't wait to see her in person. I wanted to talk to her but suddenly it struck me I don't have her number. Maa never gave me her number. And I suddenly felt a little shy because I know the moment I will go downstairs my mother will be all ready to interrogate!

I rolled my eyes and decided to go downstairs. I have to talk to her and fix a meeting with her ASAP.

"Maa, where are you?" I half yelled.

"I am in the kitchen, Kabir. What do you want right now?" she asked frustratingly.

"I am coming maa. Just stay there" I said and make my way towards the kitchen.

I am not that kind of a person who beats around the bushes, instead, I am a straightforward person so I asked her directly, "Mom you gave me Naina's photograph and will you please explain what I am required to do now?"

"Ooh, finally you saw her photograph. What do you think? Isn't she is a pure beauty? And you know what Kabir I forget to tell you that she is Aditya's younger sister!" She said completely ignoring my question, her eyes twinkling with happiness...

"Ooh really?" I was surprised by this piece of information! Aditya bhai is one the most down to earth person I have ever met and my brother is his best friend. I met him once or twice but I never knew he has another sibling too and knowing Naina is Aditya bhai's sister is like a blessing in disguise for me.

"By the way mom I liked her photo and also who the hell am I to reject my parents choice?" I said rolling my eyes and earning a glare from my mother.

"Okay fine maa just tell me how should I contact her? I want to talk to her and meet her.." I said before Maa could say anything, desperation was clear in my voice.

"Eager are we?" My sister Sanaya said giggling.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me. Sanaya is the worst person when it comes to teasing somebody and today I was her aim. But nope today this is not going to happen baby sister. I thought chuckling.

My mother interrupted and said, "not today Sana". Glaring at her and she immediately shut her mouth and asked me for my phone. I was confused why she wants my phone right now?

She sensed my confusion and said," you don't want my soon to be bhabhi number? If not then don't give me your phone, your wish." She said batting her eyelashes.

Oh, these women. I quickly gave her my phone without wasting a single second and heard her laughter.

"Oh gosh Bhai you are so cute when you act like this. Don't you think you are behaving way too desperate? I mean you have just seen her photograph for God'sake!!" She said laughing at me.

This girl is literally testing my patience." shut up Sana just give me her damn number will you." I said gritting my teeth in anger. And in a fraction of second, she saved Naina's number and gave it to me.

Finally, I can talk to her.

"Maa I am going to the office," I said to my mom who was witnessing everything and suppressing her laughter!

"Okay have a good day!" She said, I nodded and left.

All the way to my office I cannot help but think about Naina. And was repeatedly checking my shirt pocket where I had kept her photo. Close to my heart. I thought.

The moment I reached my office I was back in the boss mode and the moment I entered there was a pin drop silence and I cannot help but smile to myself. This is the effect that I have on my employees!

I own a publishing company called Neena Publishers. Yup, it is in the name of my mother as because of her I am here today. She never stopped me from doing what I wanted to be. In fact, she was always with me. Otherwise whose parents support their children after having a degree of MBA if you want to go in business instead of service. This is the reason why I love my parents' soo much.

I reached my office cabin and sat down to think how should I contact her. Whether I should message her or should I call her?

Then I finally decided to message her.....

This is how everything is in Kabir's life. Everything is sorted. A loving family. Great siblings what else you want in your life. Whereas Naina as nothing. She is a broken soul ready to be mended.

So will Kabir be able to mend his soul or he will fail...

Please, guys those of you, are reading this story then don't hesitate to vote and comment for this story...