Buried part

Naina's POV

The moment I came out of my house I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I felt suffocated in there and now that I was outside the cool air hit my cheeks making me realize that winter is coming. I hugged my jacket to cover myself as much as I can which I grabbed on my way out. My hair was tied in a messy bun, I could imagine myself right now, I must be looking like shit but I could care less at this point of time all I want was solace which I cannot get in that house!

Sometimes in life you just need one person in your life who can provide you all the comfort that is needed in a moment and unfortunately I don't have anybody by my side who can make me feel loved or wanted!

I also want stability in my life and want to trust somebody with my heart, soul, and body but I lack the courage to do so. My parents' marriage turned out to be too bad and still, they are together! This amazes me so much. They are not together because they love each other, no, they are together to insult each other. Sadly they never thought about their own children. They don't even have any idea what we both I and my brother went through. My parents were so busy cursing each other that we were like a burden to both of them.

In our early days, we just wanted to escape our house to save ourselves from all that bullshit. I am still glad that my brother decided to do a job outside Delhi and I am happy for him.

My situations never allowed me to do something which I wanted to do. My parents have always controlled my life and being an obedient child I respected their decision and never tried to argue. Also not to forget I never wanted to argue because previously my ambitions were nothing. I was useless in my childhood sadly and dumb too!!

I still remember how much hurt I was when I came to know that my parents don't have my childhood memories as they have of my brother's childhood. They have photographs of his every special occasion but when it comes to me they don't have anything to show me about my childhood. In fact, I don't even know how I looked in my early days. It still hurts me but now somehow I have built that wall outside my heart so that no one can actually see my broken side not even Aditya Bhai.

From inside I am broken and nobody has tried to mend my soul and trust me it is really difficult to trust my own parents when somewhere they didn't even want me. I was just a mistake for them and they have to complete their duty towards me that is why they want me to settle down.

I was not a bright child like my brother and had always faced discrimination just because I was not as good as my brother was. There are so many things that happened to me that it pains to even reminisce them.

I decided to go to the park which was just a block away from my house. I was feeling so overwhelmed by everything that is happening around me and I could only chide one person for it Kabir who ruined everything in an instant! At this particular moment even if I don't want to despise him but I do. I just hate him for wanting to marry me! I just hate him for not contacting me, hate him everything!

I sat on the nearest bench and let my tears flow freely. My phone was vibrating continuously and act this point it just does not matter to me if anybody is worried for me or not. I just wanted to spend time with myself. I was in the central park of our colony and was trying to absorb everything that had happened with me in the last five days. Never on earth I imagined that this would happen with me and the sad part was unwillingly it brought back all those memories which I had buried in the corner of my heart and it is just because of one person and one topic that is Kabir and Marriage!!!

As much glad as I am knowing my brother knows his brother and to some extent, it ensures me that he is not entirely bad. Maybe I should just give it a try and give myself a chance. Maybe we fell in love after marriage who knows what will happen!!

But still the thought of marriage and being with one person for all your life and that too committed somehow makes me sick. Well, I am not planning to have relationships with more than one man and definitely, I'm a one man women no doubt but you have to be mentally prepared for this. It is a very big step for me and I am neither mentally nor emotionally or physically prepared for this. The thought of spending my first night with an almost complete stranger makes me nauseous.

A sudden tap on my shoulder snapped me back to reality and the look that person was giving me it seems to be that I was zoned out for a very long time. Soon I recovered and realized that Person was none other than Kiara.

It felt so good to see her and before I knew it I hugged her tightly and it was more like choking but I was beyond happy. Finally, she is back!! I took in a minute to observe my best friend. She was wearing a green color tank top paired it with black jeans and her hair were tied in a high pony. She looked exactly the way she do classy yet elegant.

"Naina what is it ha?? Why are your eyes so red? Have you been crying? What happened Naina? You better tell me what is going on right now!" She asked me in one breath.

"Shush I need to tell you something and try to be honest and please don't judge it okay?" I asked her almost in a pleading manner and she just nodded sitting beside me.

How was this chapter? I know this seems to be far from reality but trust me relationships are this much fucked up we just don't realise!
Please guys just vote and support and yes soon there will be a meeting between both the protagonists. So just wait , read, vote and comment!!!