What to do?

Naina's POV

At a certain point in life, you finally feel relaxed and happy from inside and this is exactly what I felt when I told Kiara about everything. In turn, she was just listening to me carefully and trying to absorb everything.

After a minute or so she sighed and said, "I am so sorry yaar, but this is a lot to take in and Naina you I have to say this I think you overreacted a bit this time. I know what you feel about getting settled and marriage but still you should have given one chance! Instead, you decided to blow up this whole situation and dealt with it badly!" She said to me seriously, looking deep into my eyes that I had to avert my gaze from her but her advice made me ponder.

"I know that too Kia but just the thought of Kabir being my parents choice makes me sick. No matter how much I liked his photograph and would want to know him, but the moment I realize he is my parents choice I feel dead scared more than anything You tell me what should I do right now?" I told her exactly what was going on in my mind.

"Look you know better what you should do. I can just provide you with certain options or way outs at the end the decision will be absolutely yours what say?" she asked me to which
I nodded signaling her to continue.

"So I believe and think you should at least meet this guy to whom your parents want to hook up and don't judge him for God's sake. Give it some time! I am sure Aunty and Uncle also want the same and they don't want you to marry him right away, right?" she asked me raising her eyebrows.

"I don't know Kia. Ever since they told me their decision I am trying to avoid them and don't feel like facing them anytime soon." I said to her.

"Don't tell me Naina you did something stupid?"She asked and narrowed her eyes at me.

I smirked and told her what happened in the morning, how I got here and the main reason of me crying.

She shook her head in disbelief and said," you are an idiot that is something which you had just confirmed. And I also believe that it is a good sign that Aditya Bhai already knows Kabir. You shouldn't have done that. They must have been heartbroken!"

"Stop defending my parents Kia they are up to no good. And stop making me feel guilty okay!" I said to her as I was getting annoyed......

Suddenly my phone vibrated again and the call was from an unknown number and before I could swipe left, mistakenly I swiped right, " what a sensitive touch my phone has!" I thought sarcastically.

"Hello. Can I talk to Naina?" the voice at the other end said and I couldn't help but notice the calmness in his voice which made me a little uncomfortable.

"Ummm...Yes speaking! May know who is this?"I asked but then there was a long Pause and then that voice came again.

"Hey! Naina, Kabir this side! How are you? And I am sorry for not contacting you as my phone went misplaced and I had to take a New phone. The moment it started working I called you up as soon as it was possible for me." he said all in one breath.

I was stunned and zoned out and Kabir's voice brought me back to reality!

"Hey is everything alright? Are you even listening to me?" He asked me with concern evident in his voice.

"Umm yeah I am here I just zoned out. I am sorry and yes I am absolutely fine and doing well. How are you?" I asked him.

"I am good and were you worried for me?" he chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself too much mister. I will be the last person who is concerned about you right now. By the way, what made you call me? Anything important?" I asked and was already grinning like an idiot and Kia was witnessing all this with her raised eyebrows.

"Why? Can't I call my soon to be wife? You broke my heart Naina and you are so gonna pay for it". He said playfully.

"Oh shut up, will you. Now be serious and tell me, anything important?" I asked seriously.

"Yup on a serious note I wanted to talk to you Naina something which is very important for us. So when can we meet?" He asked. I was getting a little suspicious.

"Yeah sure and even I wanted to talk to you about something which is also related to our future! So when do you suggest?" I asked him and genuinely I do want to meet him to find some answer of questions which are bothering me from the moment I saw his photograph...

"Is tomorrow fine with you. I mean tomorrow is Sunday if you are not busy then we can plan something. What say?" He asked me.

"Yup tomorrow seems to be Good and I am absolutely free. Shall we meet at 6 pm in Connaught place?" I asked him

"Yes sure. So it is done then. I will pick you up at 5:30 then?" he said..

'Yeah sure. By the way Kabir you look good' I told him and was blushing badly. He didn't reply and just chuckled and I am glad he didn't!!

Kiara was staring at me wide-eyed and asked what was that?

I smiled and said just following your advice baby!

So what do you think will they genuinely meet and discuss their so-called future like normal couple haa??? Nope, it will become too filmy if they do. Even I don't have any idea whether they will meet or not so let's find out together!!

Please, guys vote and support!!!!