Sudden Announcement!!!!

There are certain things which are inevitable in life so instead of running away from them we should face it with courage...

Naina's POV

I was getting ready for my office when I heard my mom's voice!

"Naina where are you beta??" she shouted as she was downstairs.

"Mom I am in my room getting ready coming in just two minutes," I said.

I was not feeling too well today because somewhere I was feeling something is definitely not okay. Well, certainly I don't have any idea what the hell is going on in this house...
Applying the final touch of kajal into my eyes I was ready. I hate make-up so much that I always avoid everything because I know to look beautiful, you don't need to cake your face with too many chemicals. Keep it natural, keep it classy. This is the thing I always standby. Even with no makeup, I look good. While coming downstairs I noticed everything looked bright today and for once the windows were open at the moment. I took the final step and the cool breeze hit my cheeks making me shiver to tell me it is the end of October i.e. the beginning of winters!

I came into the living room and what I saw there was almost unimaginable! I was startled as Every single thing was of my taste...

Something is definitely fishy. Huh.

Well, my parents want me to settle down as I will be 25 this year but my plans do not include marriage for another 2-3 years. In fact, I don't believe in the constitution of marriage. I mean how can a person spend his/her whole life with that same person. Even that thought disgusts me. But I cannot help it as I have to settle down one day. It is just, for me that one day is too far. I was snapped back to reality when my mom tapped my shoulder.

"Yes, mom??" I asked raising my eyebrows at her. I took a moment to notice her. She looked happy today and to my surprise, she is even wearing my favorite color saree i.e. purple.

"Come, sit down and have your breakfast. Also, I want to discuss something with you" My mom chirped happily.

I sat down and fill my plate with my favorite breakfast that is a glass of orange juice and fried Idli ( Sometimes I wish I was a south Indian, I love south Indian food to that extent!). I was eating my breakfast peacefully when my mom interrupted me.

"So Naina," she said keeping her hands beneath her chin looking at me expectantly.

"Yes mom" I looked at her with my mouth full of juice.

"Tell me what is going in your life?" She asked me narrowing her eyes at me. I instantly knew where she is going with all this!

What is with her today? Why is she so interested in knowing what is going on in my life? I couldn't help but wonder.

"Nothing serious is going on Mum. Why are you asking me this?" I asked her giving her my full attention.

"I want to know beta," she said looking at me curiously.

"Do you want to tell me something?" she again asked me much to my annoyance.

"Mom there is nothing that I want to tell you. So stop beating around the bush and come to the point. I am getting late for my office." I said a little too harshly, I was getting way too annoyed.

"My Baby, I and your father think that this is high time, you should get settle in your life," she said looking straight into my eyes but I looked away.

So here it comes again. urgh!!

"Mom I have already told you about my future plans. I don't want to get married. And how many times do I have to tell you this huh?" I asked her harshly.

The moment I told her this, her eyes welled up. Oh God save me from all this crap. Stop behaving like a typical Indian mother Mom! I wanted to say but decided against it.

"Mom I didn't mean to hurt you," I said as politely as I could and rested my case then and there.

"Okay fine what do you want me to do?"I asked her as I genuinely didn't want any drama that too at this time.

Well, now that I was ready she had that stupid smile on her face. Finally, she said, "we want you to meet somebody."

Oh my Ghosh how could they do this to me.???

I don't have that much energy to fight over this so I reluctantly said yes.
"Fine mom, If this is what you and dad want I am ready."

She gave me his mobile number. I mean seriously, can this whole situation get any better?

"Mom, why are you giving me his mobile no.?" I asked irritatedly.

"He will contact you on his own beta" was all she said.

"And Yes his name is Kabir and don't do anything stupid. He is a nice guy. Okay?" she said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, mom anything else?" I asked her to which she shook her head.

"Okay, I will talk to you later," I said to her and finally I was out of this house, I let out a breath which I didn't even know I was holding.

Why all this is happening to me? I thought looking at the splendid infinite sky wishing it could give me answers to the riddles I was fighting with.

I have to tell all this to Kiara soon. Did I tell you about Kiara? No right?
Well, she is my best friend who has always saved me from all kind of situations. And this time also she has to save me from all this crap.

But shit! She is not here. She is on vacation with her parents. Oh God, why now. I have to deal with this stupid Kabir alone. And I am not even prepared. Shoot me please I groaned in frustration.

Finally, I heaved a sigh of relief when I reached my office but all the files were there piled up on my desk ready to be checked which made me groan! Double crap.

By the time I was finished with my files it was already lunch and I went to the cafeteria to grab something as I was famished. My head was ready to explode with all the drama I had faced this morning!

After I was done with my lunch, I checked the time, I still had 20 minutes more to go. I plugged my earphones into my ears and let Pradeep Kuhad voice flood into my veins when I felt the vibration of my phone.

Next what I saw was not less than shock...

So how is this chapter? I just want you guys to vote and support please vote and support this story. This is not a usual love Story. And I will try really hard to make every chapter interesting.

Please, guys, vote and comment...