Meeting are we?

Sometimes instead of overthinking, we should just go with the flow...

Naina's Pov

Slowly I recovered from the shock. And saw there was a text from none other than Kabir. Yes, I at least saved his number!

I knew my mom was serious when she told me about him but I never on earth expected his message and that to this soon. This guy seems to be way too much desperate or something!

I paused the song I was listening, unlocked my phone and opened the message which said,

"Hey, this is Kabir. I hope you know about me?"

I was genuinely dumbstruck. I had no idea what should I do. When it comes to dealing with Men, I am not that good. I stayed so busy making my career that I became oblivion to the attention I was getting whereas Kiara she is someone who knows exactly how to handle these kinds of the situation! So I called my only hope which is Kiara.

Please, Kiara, pick up your phone, please...please..please pick it up. Damnit! I almost yelled!
Urghh I need her advice soo much and she is not in a mood to pick up my phone fantastic just fucking fantastic. I was scared as I didn't know whether I should even reply or not!

Finally, after overthinking way too much I gave up my internal battle and decided to reply so I typed the msg:
"Hey this is Naina and yes I know about you. My mom told me about you this morning". I hit the send button.

And suddenly I realized that my lunch break was almost over. So I hurriedly walked towards my office only to be called by my boss. Hell!! What now?? Can this day get any better?

I came out of my boss's office a little upset. He is Aman Arora, my so-called boss. He is in his late 40's and treats me like his daughter but something was definitely not good today. He literally shouted at me for doing a stupid mistake. Seems like this day is up to no good! Suddenly my phone beeped again. It vibrated a few times when I was in his office but I had to ignore it.

So I took my phone out only to see 2 texts. One was from Kabir and another one was from Kia.
I decided to open Kia's text first.

"Hey bestie how are you ha?
I am so sorry there is a network problem here so I cannot talk to you. Tell me through message if there is something important! "

Since I didn't want her to worry for me I decided not to tell her what is going on in my life and immediately I replied," Hey I am good. How are you? And yes there is something that I wanted to talk to you about but It can wait until you are back. Have fun Kia and yes I am badly missing you :("

Then I opened his message.
" It is good that you know about me. By the way, did you even see my photo?"

What a weird question I thought. But anyways I replied to him

"Nope, I have not. But why are you asking me this? Have you seen me?'"And Press the send button.

Before I could put my phone down it vibrated again! It was Kabir and I couldn't help but think how desperate and free he is!

" Yes, I have. And to my surprise, I thought you are beautiful and cute ;).
And I want to meet you."

What the hell was this? Such a pervert he is. I mean how could he even ask me this? Audacity of this man. Huh... Until now I was still considering that he might not be that bad but after reading his text I was sure of one thing. I am definitely NOT marrying this guy!!!

"Thanks for the compliment but throughout this week I am busy so sorry I will not be able to meet you. And by the way, why are you texting me at this hour don't you have any work to do?" I replied to him.

I cannot meet him without telling all this to Kia, she will seriously kill me if I do this and also I want to see him first. But How I am gonna do this. I cannot ask my mom about this and have to figure out something urgh double crap...

One new Message popped onto my screen and it was him, "You ask too many questions don't you? And it is completely alright if you are busy this week because I am too. We will plan it some other day. And yes I will tell you about my work only when I will meet you."

Again I was left speechless. Seriously he is just too annoying for me.

Soon the day came to an end and I reached my home and was already starving.
To my surprise, nobody asked me about Kabir and somewhere I was relaxed but was bothered too as I wanted to see him badly.

Even though I was hell tired but I couldn't sleep and I didn't know why but my every thought lead me to him. Picturizing him again and again for no rhyme or reason slowly I drifted to sleep...

I know this is my first novel but I am trying to make it as real as it can be.  Don't think that they are gonna fall in love because they will not fall in love not now definitely.

Let me know what you think about and this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.
Good night!!!
I will update it soon...