Ruh-roh

"Wolf?" Louis asked nervously. He had to ask this question. He needed to know since he felt so sexually frustrated around the wolf for the past week.

"Yes my little lamb?" Harry asked looking over from boiling the water for tea with a soft smile making one of his canines poke out.

"I know this is a weird question but...do you go through ruts?" Louis asked shakily looking down at his red skirt.

Harry turned to Louis fully with wide eyes and raised brows "What?"

Louis bit his lip before looking up to Harry and repeating his question "I was wondering, do you go through ruts? Because I know wolves do, and I wasn't sure if you went through the same thing..."

Harry stared for a second before laughing. He turned back to the tea before saying "The answer to your question is yes, yes I do go through ruts." Louis blushed mad "Hurts like a bitch though...since I don't have anyone to go through it with it sucks. I was thinking maybe I could try to ask my friend Taylor to help me out with my rut this year..." Harry drifted off while his eyes slid over to Louis out of the corner of his eyes who was frowning.

"Hmm...well..." Louis said with a pouted lip. Harry turned towards Louis walking over to the boy. Louis had been sitting on the table and Harry moved in between Louis's legs.

"What is it lamb?" Harry asked with a raised brow and an amused smirk.

"Well...its just, why are you thinking of going to this Taylor girl this year? If it hurts so bad, then why haven't you done it earlier..?" Louis asked with a pout. He thought it was unfair of Harry to do this right when he got there.

Harry laughed and then smiled charmingly before walking back to the tea when he heard the whistling "Because I don't think I would be able to control myself around you." Louis barely heard it but he did.

Louis blushed as his eyes widened and looked down at his feet as they swung up and down against the table "Oh...."

After a moment of Harry pouring the hot water into cups. There was a rough knock at the door. Louis looked to Harry who furrowed his brows. Nobody ever came here since people knew to stay away.

Louis darted to the door curious to see who it was. Just as Harry had shouted "Louis! Wait!" Louis swung the door open with a smile. His smile dropped though when he saw a handsome tan man standing there looking over him curiously.

Louis's jaw dropped when he saw that the man had wolf ears like Harry. Harry rushed behind Louis standing protectively in front of him. Louis peeked over Harry's broad shoulder while Harry stiffened when he saw who it was.

"Why hello there little one." The handsome man said looking at Louis like a predator at its prey. Louis gulped and timidly said "H-hello sir..."

"Louis," Harry began in a demanding and deep tone "go to the kitchen while I deal with this..."

Louis was about to scamper away when the attractive man held out his arm saying "No no don't make him leave. I'm curious to see who this little...delicacy is..." He said with a malicious tone eyeing Louis up and down. Louis got shivers and stepped more behind Harry.

Harry growled deeply as a warning and then the man raised his hands in the air with raised brows "Woah Harry calm down...I'm just trying to make small talk." So he does know Harry Louis thought.

The man quickly ducked past Harry like a bullet and stood next to Louis and put his slender hand on Louis's shoulder. Harry's eyes widened in anger and then the man made a clicking noise in the back of his throat.

"Nuh-uh-uh," the man looked into Harry eyes directly "I wouldn't do that if I were you.." The man tightened his grip on Louis making him whimper.

Harry glared before stepping back and bowing his head. Louis wrinkled his brows while he looked at the ground.

"So I heard Harry say your name was Louis, is that correct doll?" The man asked with a charming smile.

Louis stiffly nodded before the man took his hand off Louis's shoulder and running his sharp nail along Louis's cheek "Nice to meet you Louis, my name is Zayn Malik. I am Harry's 'brother'..."

DUN DUN DUNNNNN jk