Why is the dog humping the couch?

Harry licked along Louis's neck making the petite boy whimper. Harry's long figure was hovering over Louis's on their soft red satin bed. Harry nipped along Louis's jaw making little red marks. Louis panted and tugged on Harry's curls making the wolf boy growl deep in his throat.

At that sound Louis's hips bucked up into Harry's large boner making Harry growl even louder and bite down hard on Louis shoulder drawing a little blood. Louis whined and winced but received a wave of pleasure from the pain.

Harry then dragged his claws down Louis's arms making red marks. Louis cried in pain but he loved it so much. Harry kissed Louis roughly making the boy submissively open his mouth for Harry to roam it. Harry's hot tongue moved around inside of Louis's mouth.

Louis was a whimpering, whining, and moaning mess while Harry growled and groaned. Louis cared for his wolf so much. Louis moved his legs up so they were folded and his knees were in the air and Harry started rutting his hips into Louis's.

Louis moaned and sucked in a deep breath but Harry's mouth covered it all. Harry bit down on Louis's bottom lip cutting it a little. Louis jerked at that and moved his neck to the side. Harry lowered himself down and kissed Louis's collarbone before sucking a big hickey. Harry sucked and licked and bit until he rose up and his eyes darkened when he saw the dark splotchy mark there.

Louis whined wanting Harry to do more and Harry gripped Louis's hip harshly making the boy cry. Louis jerked his hips harshly and Harry started pounding his clothed dick onto Louis's. Louis closed his eyes wishing he had the actual thing.

Harry leaned down to Louis's ear and whispered a gruff and hot "mine." before he tore Louis's shirt into shreds throwing the remains onto the floor. Harry rushed down kissing and scraping his canines against Louis's tummy. Harry nosed at Louis's belly button making the boy whine.

"H-Harry..." Louis stuttered as the wolf started making a trail of pink hickeys up Louis's tummy and up to his nipples. Harry licked his warm tongue over a bud before putting it in his mouth. Louis whimpered high in the back of his throat when Harry bit down on his sensitive nipple.

His face scrunched up when Harry held it in his teeth and pulled it as he kept eye contact with the other boy. Harry then released it and licked over the red stub. Harry moved to the other and did the same process.

Harry then panted while just staring down into Louis's eyes and then whispered "Louis..."

Louis was startled awake by Harry shaking him with a concerned expression.

"Louis are you ok?" Harry asked with furrowed brows. His cheeks were a little pink though and his eyes were dilated since he could sense Louis's hormones that we're going crazy.

Louis blinked before slowly saying "W-what?"

"You were thrashing a lot in your sleep and making a lot of noises...." Harry said making Louis blush and look down.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just a dream..." Louis said not looking Harry in the eyes. He felt like if he did, Harry would know everything he dreamt about.

Harry nodded unsurely not believing Louis but got up and walked out of the room before closing the door anyway.

Louis stared at his hands while he thought about everything he just dreamt about. His dick was rock hard and he was sweating like crazy, he felt like he was being suffocated. 

Louis frowned when he thought about what his mother would think. He had never thought about anything like this before. Now that he dreamt like this about Harry...he knew he needed to figure things out.

Do I sense the pain kink...? 👀Hehehehehe