Chapter 7

Lis' P.O.V

As the bell rang for the last class I thanked God this day was almost over. I walked towards Stiles' Jeep as I saw him leaning against his car.

'Hey Stiles' I said when I was almost standing next to him. 'H-hey you, birthday girl, you, Lis uhum..' 'Uhm where is my brother?' I asked, ignoring all of that.

'He didn't tell you? He has a date.' 'Good for him. I like her.' 'Same' Stiles said awkwardly. 'S-so what does the b-bday girl wants to do on her s-special day?'

'We can go to a movie? Are you in for that? Not like a date or something..that would be weird, I mean not that you're weird but you know because you're Scott's best friend and I'm his sister and..I'm just going to shut up now.' Wow really Lis, really?

'That was so cute.' Stiles said. What the hell? Why would he say such a thing, I mean he is Stiles, he always has some sarcastic comment to share.

Stiles' P.O.V

OH NO DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? DID I JUST SAY SUCH A DUMB THING TO THE GIRL I'M CRUSHING ON? SERIOUSLY STILES? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!!

'I-I mean...I don't know..Lis' I can't do this anymore. I have to tell you something.'

It's time. I can do this. You can do this Stiles! 'What is going on Stiles, what do you need to tell me...?' she said, waiting for an answer.

'I love you Lis', not as a friend not as a sister, no. I love you so much. I'm in love with you Lis'! I have been for months now. I'm sorry, you had to know this, I'm sorry if I ruined your bday!'

'Ruin my bday? Stiles I've began loving you more then a friend all year long...I just didn't had the guts to tell you, neither did you until know I guess.' What is happening? Is this real? No it can't be, can it? Lis' likes me? Lis? Likes? Me? What the fuck?

'Stiles..?' she asked with her small voice. 'Are you ok?' 'Yeah, I-I'm fine let's uhm go see that movie if uhm that's fine with you?'

---

Lis' P.O.V

I can't believe this. I'm at the movies with my crush. Stiles Stilinski. My crush who likes me back. AND HE IS HOLDING MY HAND. Oh my god! I can't! This is the BEST birthday ever! I can't believe this is all happening.

'How did you think the movie was?' Stiles asked me on our way to my place. 'I uhm I liked the actors how about you?' What the hell, why does there only come stupid stuff out of my mouth? Like seriously the actors? What kind of stupid comment is that. And besides I didn't even pay attention to the movie I was distracted by him all movie long. And when he grabbed my hand I litterly melted in my seat. I love him so much oh my god.

'Do you maybe want to come in? My mom is working and well it seems Scott is still out.' I said as we walked up to my front door.

'Uhm yeah that's c-cool. Do you want to do something?' 'We can watch TV? If you like.' 'Y-yeah sure uhm TV, sounds great.' Stiles said sounding nervous? Did I just hear that tone? On Stiles Stilinski?

'What's wrong?' I asked confused. 'Nothing it's just that I can't believe that you're in love with me. And I have to ask Lis, are you only doing this because you feel sorry for me?'

'WHAT? NO!' I said a little too frustrated. But what was he thinking? I would never lie to him. And I did like him, very much. Damn Stiles why can't you believe me?

'Why would you like me? Someone like you doesn't normally fall for a guy like me.' 'What the hell do you mean with someone like me?' 'You know, a beautiful sweet funny and nice girl like you wouldn't fall for a stupid sarcastic nerdy boy like me.' 'What do I have to do for you to believe me?' I said shocked with his sweet comment.

I thought of kissing him. Like I have thought a thousand times before. But this was different, because now he knows about my feelings and I know about his. I decided to just go with the moment when he spoke 'I don't kn-' I shut him up with a deep passionated and meaningfull kiss.

As I pulled back from the kiss his response let me know he enjoyed it as much as I did 'Wow..L-lis.' he said, amazed 'I have to ask-' BAM!

The door shut, I figured it was Scott. 'Lis are you here?' Scott asked, confirming my thoughts.' 'Yeah I'm in the living room.' I replied, annoyed because I was dying to know what Stiles wanted to ask me before Scott came in, disturbing us.

He walked in while saying 'Oh god, I had an amazing date tonight, by the way sorry I missed your bday but I'll make up- Hey Stiles?' he said interupting his other sentence.

'What are you doing here buddy? I told you I had a date?' my brother said, sounding confused. 'Yeah I uhm actually spend the day with your sister so she wouldn't be alone on her bday, you know.

He is too sweet oh my god. Damn you Scott, why did you have to come in when he was about to say something important. Oh my god, what does he wants to say? Maybe he wants to say that he just wants to be friends. Oh nooo he doesn't really like me. Crap. I knew this was too good to be true.

'Lis? Hello? Are you there? I heard Stiles ask me. 'Yeah I'm here whatsupp?' 'Uhm I'm gonna go? But I still have to ask you that something' he said. I searched the room seeing Scott left. He probably went upstairs.

I walked Stiles to his car, it was very quiet and awkward though. 'So what I wanted to ask earlier is...' Stiles said while I was standing next to his car, he was leaning against it. 'Do you want to be my girl maybe? If you don't want to you just-' I interrupted him with a kiss for the second time tonight. 'I'll take that as a yess' He said pulling back. 'That's a fucking hell yess.' I said while leaning in for another kiss.

I watched Stiles drive away as I just thought of the fact that that was my boyfriend now. Boyfriend. Stiles. That sounds so perfect together in one sentence. I am going to love this. But now I have to tell Scott I guess. I'll discuss that tomorrow with my boyfriend. Oh my god I can't get enough of that.

------

Yeaaah they are together! What do you think Scott will think of this? Leave your comments and vote and follow me please! Love you all thanks for all the reading and voting! I'm almost at 2k reads and I'm very happy about that. By the way I'm sorry I updated so late I really am. I'm just too busy!