Chapter 1

I don't own any of the character of the MTV TV show Teen Wolf such as Scott, Derek, Stiles and others. I don't own any plots linked to the TV show. I only own the characters I came up with myself such as Lisa and Kourtney. I hope you enjoy my writing.

--------------

Chapter 1:

As the sun was about to rise, I was still wide awake in my bed. Tomorrow school will start again after 2 months of summer.

A lot had happend this summer, I broke up with my boyfriend, and worse; my best friend Anne died in the first week of summer being in a carcrash. I didn't even think of the words such as 'summer' 'vacation' or 'fun'.

All I did was sit in my bed all day long, re-reading texts, looking at old pics of me and Anne, and staring, just staring.

Not a single tear had dropped for Anne, I wasn't able to accept the fact that she was really gone. But that moment had finaly come, as I lied in bed, looking at the sunrise, I just broke down.

I screamed, I cried, I just freaked out. Waking my brother, I cried as I made up for the whole summer. He ran up to my room and opened my door quickly as he could hear me crying.

'Lis what's going on?' he asked untill he saw me sitting up, holding my knees with my arms as I burried my face in them, just crying.

He realised why I was crying like this and asked if there was something he could do. 'She is gone Scott, she is really gone, and she isn't coming back.'

That's all I had to say at the moment. As I kept saying 'She is gone' Scott came up to me, getting under the covers next to me, and hugged me really tight, not letting me go.

'It's going to be allright Lis, we will get through this, you have me, mom, Stiles.' Allthough my mom was never around because of her work she did as a nurse at the hospital.

I knew he was right, I had him and Stiles to turn to in times of need. Stiles was my brother's best friend. But he wasn't just a best friend. He was like a brother, to not only Scott, but also to me. He was always seen as family, because he was. In that way he was more involved then Anne ever was. But I still saw Anne as my sister.

I knew it wouldn't be easy to get over this. But I also knew deep down that I had to calm down, and get over it. I was never the type to cry and show my weak side. Not even with family. I couldn't stand being weak and vulnerable. I hated it.

As Scott saw me relax more, he looked up at me, asking me if I was ok. I got straight with myself, pulling myself together again, and smiled as I said 'Yes I'm ok now, thank you Scott'. He got up and left my bedroom, as I stayed in my position as I was before. I was a little bumped that he didn't stay with me, but that's how he is. He couldn't stand being in a vulnerable situation as well.

I lay down as I got tired again. I pulled up my covers and tried to rest my eyes for a few hours, but failed. I was still dealing and crying about Anne. This time I tried to cry in silence. After a few hours I heard my mom getting home from work.

She ran up the stairs heading towards my room as Scott told her about me freaking out earlier this morning. She came into my room as quick as she could. 'Oh baby it's going to be alright I promise, do you need me to stay in today?' she asked me as she looked worried. 'No mom I'm ok now. You go to work, Scott's here if I need anything, so I don't need you'. She looked a little disappointed at me for saying I didn't need her. I do get why though, hearing as a mother that your child doesn't need you at it's hardest time.

As I knew I was hurting my mom I really didn't want her to stay, I needed to be alone right now, so I could deal with Anne's death. And I knew Scott would give me the privacy that I wanted and needed.

She got up and faked a smile while she was holding in her tears as she left my room. It broke my heart seeing her like this, and I knew it broke hers too seeing me like this. But right now all I could think of was getting rid of this vulnerable and weak feeling I had.

I went to lay down again and tried to sleep some more, but of course my toughts were to busy for resting.

This was the first chapter. Hope you guys liked it! Please let me know what you think so I know if I'm going to write on and start chapter 2. Thanks guys :)!