Chapter 5

Stiles' P.O.V

I heared that the loud growl that made me and Lis cut off our conversation got from Scott's room. So I ran as fast as I could towards his room, to see a empty room and a open window.

'Crap crap crap' I said to myself, in panic. I heared Lis behind me as she spoke. 'Stiles..Where the hell is Scott?' 'I'm afraid he went to a party..' 'WHAT' Lis yelled at me. 'He kinda had a date tonight and he really wanted to go, but I thought I convinced him to stay in tonight.

'Well you didn't do a good job there now did you?' she said, angry but still so damn sexy. Crap my thoughts are drifting away from the point. 'We need to go' I said before I got the chance to lose myself in my thoughts again.

'Where are we going Stiles, we've been driving for about 20 minutes and I don't think we're going to find him.' 'We're here' I said while I parked my Jeep. I got out of the Jeep and made my way over to Lis who was already walking towards the door.

When we got inside, we split up and went to search for Scott. I looked upstairs while Lis was searching downstairs and the backyard. I had no luck. I hoped Lis did.

Lisa's P.O.V

I was searching for Scott for about 5 minutes, with no luck. I decided to try the backyard again, after all that's where most of the people are. I thanked god as I saw my brother dancing with a brown haired girl. She looks pretty and she seems like a sweet girl. But that wasn't important right now. I have to get Stiles!

I went to find Stiles at the kitchen...of course. 'Stiles are you fucking kidding me right now?' 'I'm sorry Lis, but you know my obsession with chicken wings, once I see them I can't control myself!' He tried talking himself out of this. 'Well lucky for us I did do what I was supposed to do and I found Scott, so if you don't mind Mr. I'm Obsessed With Chicken Wings let's go and take Scott home! 'Uhh..yeah sure, let's go, I'm done.' Stiles said while following me.

Scott's P.O.V

I was really enjoying my time with Allison when I saw my stupid best friend and sister behind Allison out of the sudden. 'Excuse me can we borrow Scott from you, I'm his sister Lisa nice to meet you' Lis said while sticking out her hand for Allison. 'Uhh...yeah of course, nice to meet you too I'm Allison' Allison said while taking my sister's hand and shaking it. After they shacked hands Lis and Stiles took me to the living room.

'What's wrong with you guys? Didn't you see how great I was doing with Allison?' I said pissed with them. 'Yeah we saw that all right' Stiles said 'But' he continued 'you have to come with us Scott. It's not safe to be out here on a full moon. Not for you and not for the people around you.' I knew he was right and that it was dumb to come here on a full moon, so I agreed with them. 'You're right, let me just say goodbye to Allison and then we can go.' 'Ok, hurry we'll be waiting in the car.' 'Yeah got it.'

I made my way over to Allison to see her dancing with some guy from my History class. My body was not taking the sight very well and my inner wolf just snapped out of me. CRAP I'M TURNING AGAIN!. I NEED TO GET AWAY NOW. BEFORE ANYONE CAN SEE ME. I ran away, hearing Allison calling my name and running after me. 'Scott..Scott...SCOTT WAIT!' I turned around, with my head down looking at the ground, so she wouldn't see anything. I already put on my hoody so no one could see my ears or other things showing.

'Scott, where are you going? You're not jealous or something right?' Of course I am! 'No it's just..I need to go..I'm not..uhh..feeling very well. Sorry Allison I'll text you tomorrow' I said as I walked towards Stiles' Jeep. 'Scott wait' I heard as I got in the car. I told Stiles to just drive away. Leaving Allison standing there watching me drive away. Why did this had to happen tonight? I thought to myself.

I was laying in my bed when I was thinking about tonight. I hate this werewolf thing already. And I hate myself for what could happen tonight. When I saw that boy dancing with Allison I just had the urge to go up there and kill that asshole. What was he thinking dancing with my girl? Wow..did I just call Allison my girl? Scott, you need to take this slow dude, it's you're first ever girl you've liked, I thought to myself. Anyways it's not like me to think about harming any one. I need to get some sleep right now. The angry werewolf part of me isn't fully gone. I hope it'll be when I wake up.

--------------

Sorry that you guys had to wait this long for a update. I'll try to update every week. And also, English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if you see some bad spelling. And thank you for the votes and stuff!