Chapter 3

Stiles' P.O.V

At lunch Scott told me about how Mr.Harris was talking about werewolves in History today. He said that Mr.Harris believes that there is such a thing as a half werewolf half human. Scott said he was going crazy, but I thought of what he told during the class of Scott and it did made sense. So in my study period I went to the library to search on the internet for answers and legends.

I was shocked as I saw that there was a legend that said that a long time ago there was a girl who was being punished for something she did and was turned into a werewolf by a old weird lady. She didn't believe the lady at first. But she told the girl that when the full moon was there she would see for herself and that the old lady would be there with her to witness her pain as the moon would make his way to torture her. Forcing her to turn into a awful monster.

The girl in the legend was so mad at the old lady that she bit the person the old lady loved the most; her son. But as she bit the son she was assuming he would die, which he didn't. He turned into a werewolf and found the girl. The girl then realized the son was like her only not as strong and under her control. She was the Alpha and he was a Beta. He listened and did everything she said to him. The two fell in love and made children like they were a normal couple. Not knowing that if two werewolves mate, they would have a baby werewolf who was born like that. The baby was a werewolf without needing the bite. They didn't know it at first. Until 4 years later on a full moon there small child turned into a awful monster and bit everyone he found. Half of the people's body accepted the bite and were turn into a werewolf, but the other half didn't live.

'Oh my god' that was all I could say from reading this legend. According to the legend there were a few symptoms to see if a human who got the bite would turn or not. And as I read them I was freaking out seeing that the symptoms were a lot like Scott's. It couldn't be, could it?

As Scott and I walked towards my jeep I told him about my theory. He said I was stupid for thinking such a dumb thing. 'It's true Scott. Believe me I'm telling the truth. This might be the reason why you have been acting like you have'. 'It's not true now drop it Stiles!' he said in a tone he never had spoken to me in our years of being best friends. I was shocked. Then out of no where I heard a cute small female voice I would recognize out of thousands.

The voice of the sweet, loving, funny and beautiful Lisa McCall. I've had a crush on her since the beginning of this year when we were put in the same classes and spending a lot of time together. I know it was wrong and there would probably be no way that I would have a chance with her, most of all because she was the baby sister of my best friend. But also because there could be no way a girl like her would fall for a stupid immature boy like myself. So my crush was secretly of course.

'What is true?' she spoke. I looked over at Scott as he said 'Nothing Lis just get in the car.' he said pissed of with me. 'Fine' she said as she walked towards my seat and got in the back. As we drove I couldn't stop thinking about what I had figure out. And just when I drove up to the driveway of their house I knew it for sure. Scott got bitten by a werewolf and his body was accepting the bite.

'I FIGURED IT OUT' I said, almost yelling it. They both looked at me like I was some crazy person. I thought to myself 'Lis can't know about this.' So I said 'Ehm Scott I need to talk to you about lacrosse practice tomorrow. 'He looked weird at me but soon said 'Lis why don't you go inside I'll be right behind you.' I got out of the car letting her out so I could talk to Scott about this. 'Listen dude I know you think I'm crazy, but just read this' I said as I got a piece of paper out of my bag I printed out at the library earlier today. I was a paper that contained the legend and the symptoms.

As he read the piece of paper he figured it out as well. 'Let me see your wound' I said as he finished reading it for the second time. 'Why' he asked. 'Because it says that the wound should be healed by now.' He pulled his shirt up revealing his with band aid covered wound. I removed the band aid and blinked twice to see if what I saw was real

'Sc-scott..' I said in shock pointing at his fully healed wound. He immediately looked down at his wound seeing it healed. 'Stiles how the hell is this possible?' 'Dude I told you it was true..' I said still looking at where just a few days ago was his sick making wound. 'It's not really explainable that your wound was healed in 2 days is it' I said looking half shocked half happy that I was right and not crazy.

As Lis came out of the door she looked weird at us. I first didn't know why but then I realized why she was looking like that. She probably saw how I was watching her half naked brother. Scott immediately pulled down his shirt again as he saw Lis making her way to us.

'What were you two weirdo's doing?' her cute voice spoke. 'No-nothing' I said quickly and nervous. 'I'll see you two tomorrow morning, bye!' I said as I got in my jeep and drove away.

Lisa's P.O.V

'Well that wasn't weird at all' I said laughing as Stiles drove away like he was late for something. 'Yeah..well you know Stiles so it's normal for him I guess' Scott said as we were both laughing at what just happened.

----------

Hi guys hope you like chapter 3! I'm so happy with all the views my story has, thank you all very much and I hope you will continue reading my story and will like it! And also, please go follow my Instagram page; teenwolfonline and my Tumblr blog; I-fucking-love-teenwolf. Thank you guys!