Chapter 2

It has been over a week since my breakdown and I'm pretty much dealing with the fact Anne is really gone, and with succes, because I'm going to school tomorrow for the first time.

I didn't miss much because I only missed out on a few days. But I'm pretty excited with going back. So I can finally make the final step on going back to my normal life, without my best friend.

I know it's going to be hard at the beginning but I have Scott and Stiles there with me so I know I'll be in good hands.

Everything has worked out pretty well. My mom and Scott seem more happy because I am. I can't wait to get to school again and find some new friends. Although that part is going to be very hard.

Next morning:

'LIS COME DOWN STILES IS HERE' I heard coming from downstairs. I still had to do my hair and make-up so I decided to ignore Scott and go on with fixing myself.

It didn't take too long before I was finished and came downstairs. As I walked down the stairs Scott was waiting for me at the end. He didn't look so well. He must of made it very late last night. He was out with Stiles as usual.

But it didn't seem as if he was tired. More like he was attacked by some something and didn't have any strength left. 'Scott, are you feeling ok?' I asked. 'Yess I'm fine can we just please go now?' he said as he walked towards the door to get to Stiles' car.

I followed him. As I came to the car Stiles hugged me asking how I was doing. I said I was doing ok but he didn't seem to buy that.

It wasn't Anne that went trough my mind though. It was Scott, that look on his face was nothing like Scott. He almost seemed pissed about something.

As we drove past the houses and trees on the way to school I was lost in my toughts. I kept thinking about Scott.

He wasn't well and I could tell by the way he acted something was up. But I knew that he wouldn't tell me so I had to get it out of Stiles.

Stiles was thankfully a easy target. His weakness is that he can't handle it when you tickle him. He just laughs and laughs and spills everything you want to know.

We finally arrived at school. I got out of the car and walked towards the school. Lucky for me I got first period with Stiles, so I could ask him about Scott. Scott went to history as Stiles and I walked towards chemistry.

Stiles told me we had Ms.Aveiro this year and I was happy about that because she was Portugese so she didn't speak english very well and she didn't payed much attention to all of the students. She didn't care if we talked, laughed or cried in her class. As long as we payed attention when she talked she was happy.

We entered the classroom as Ms.Aveiro came up to me and asked how I was doing concidering my lost. I told her what I told everyone; 'I'm fine, thank you.' and I took place at my seat next to Stiles.

'Stiles?' I said as I sat down. 'What's up Lis?' 'What is going on with Scott? And don't tell me you don't know because we both know you're lying.' I said looking very seriously. 'We went to the forest last night down the hill and Scott got bitten.' he said, without me forcing it out of him. I didn't believe it at first but as I kept thinking it would make sence. He looked like he was attacked and lost all his strength.

'What the hell were you two doing out in the forest when you know there was a killer there?' I asked with my face full of angre. 'I heard my dad talking about a dead body there and we went to search for it.' he said like he told me like it was a normal thing to do. 'What the hell Stiles! Why the hell would you want to go search for a dead body?!' 'What else could we do?'

Our conversation was being cut off as Ms.Aveiro started talking. I sure was not finished talking to Stiles.

After chemistry Stiles and I didn't had the time to talk because we didn't had the chance to be alone the rest of the day.

The day swung by as I sat in my last period: History by Mr.Harris. I didn't like Mr.Harris. Just like every other person alive didn't.

We talked about werewolves in class. How there used to was a myth, about people who were being punished had to turn every month during the full moon, in to a wolf. The transformation was painfully and awfull. Mr.Harris told me that the myth was true and that science proved that there was a thing such as half human half wolf: werewolve.

I didn't believe a thing he said but in my mind it did scare me a little. As I ignored Mr.Harris his talking I tought about what possibly could have bit my brother that he looked like how he looked. I remembered Stiles saying that whatever it was it wasn't normal. It kept me thinking.

As the bell rang I ran towards Stiles' car and waited for the boys to arrive. I read a little in my history book about what Mr.Harris was telling. It said that if a werewolve bit you, you would also turn into a werewolve. Even the symptomes of a bite were in the book. My curiousity took over as I switched the page to read what it said.

To my surprise it described exactly what Scott was going to through. I was frightend for a bit but got out of it as I heard Stiles' loud talking coming up to me.

'I'm telling you Scott it's true.' 'No Stiles you're crazy, now drop it.' I heard my brother yelling at Stiles 'What's true?' I asked. 'Nothing Lis just get in the car' Scott said looking pissed off for some reason.

'Fine' I said as I walked towards the door of the backseat. We drove home without anyone saying a word. Except for Stiles of course, he kept talking to himself trying to figure something out. He instantly kept saying 'No way' and 'Oh my god' as he drove us home. When we arrived at the house Stiles let out a final 'Oh my god' Scott and I looked weird at him not knowing what he was doing. 'I FIGURED IT OUT' I heard Stiles saying.

--------

Cliffhanger? Hope you like it! And I'm so happy with all of the reads the first chapter got! Thank you all and keep on reading and letting me know please! Sorry about the late update!