Chapter 4

Scott's P.O.V

It was a week after I got to know that the stupid theory Stiles had, was true. But just to be sure I was waiting till the full moon had past before I told Stiles I believe him. Stiles said I should tell Lis but if it's true I have no idea what to say to her. She won't believe me anyways. But if it's true I will have to tell her eventually. I have to think of a way to tell her just to be sure.

Lisa's P.O.V

It has been a week since I thought of the idea that Scott could be bitten by a werewolf. I only had to wait until the full moon to be sure and be with him to let him know I know what to do and help him with it. Since all I've done this week is doing research on how things work according to the myth Mr.Harris told us in class.

Apparently they used to lock up the werewolves, chained them up against some wall with chains and used a headband that had spikes that went into their heads if they were trying to get out. I thought this was a overreacting way to handle it. But what did I actually know?

I went to the store and bought some chains since the full moon was tonight. I had to be prepared for Scott to see if it's true. Every bit of me told me it was true but still I wasn't fully convinced. But to be sure I went down to my house and I got ready for tonight.

The plan was that I would call Scott to come home when the moon was almost at it's fullest. I knew it wouldn't be easy but it was for the safety of my brother and other innocent people who's lives would be in danger if Scott indeed was turned in to a werewolf. According to the myth it would take a few full moons and some practice before he could control his own body and emotions.

I drove home as I saw some kind of beast running in the forest next to me. And when I stopped for the red lights it stopped as well. I saw a pair of red glowing eyes looking in my direction. I was terrified as I realized what it was. It was the Alpha. The leader of a pack of werewolves. The one who supposed to be in control of himself and his pack. I soon realized that I read that only a bite from the Alpha could turn a human into a werewolf.

I was staring at the monster who had bit my brother and made him go trough all this pain in a few hours. I read that having to shift for the first time was the most painful feeling someone could ever have. But how more often you shift, how easy and less painful it will be every full moon until you wouldn't feel a thing anymore.

I was now breaking my thoughts as I saw the light turned green again and looked to see that the Alpha had already left. Weird. I had goose bumps all over my body from my little 'meeting' with the Alpha. He scared the living hell out of me only by looking at me.

I drove up to my drive way seeing Stiles' piece of crap Jeep being parked in my spot. He was afraid to let it on the streets in case someone out of his mind would ran into it and crash into the thing. He loved his Jeep probably more than he loved Scott.

I walked inside the house heading up the stairs towards my room with the chains in a plastic bag, that was not see through, thank god.

Scott and Stiles were in Scott's room so I could sneak in mine. 'Lis?' I heared Scott yelling. Shit I spoke too soon. 'Yeah I'm in my room, what's up?' I asked him. He came walking in to my room.

'Hey what did you buy?' 'Oh nothing just some stuff I needed, hey Scott what are you doing tonight?' I asked sounding not really interested but interested at the same time. 'Well Stiles and I were planning on staying in tonight, why?'

Wow, that was more easy I thought it would be, I thought to myself. 'Oh no just asking I'll join you, I don't have anything to do either'. 'Yeah, um, I guess, um, that'd be great Lis, um, of course you can join us.' Okay that was weird. 'I'm going to take a shower now if you don't mind, had a long day.' I said as I walked in to my bathroom, with the bag, closing and locking the door.

I got the things out of the bag and just kept looking at them, I had no idea what to do next actually. I needed Stiles.

'STILES CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE' I yelled for his help. 'COMING LIS' was his answer. I thought to myself that I could trust Stiles with this and he would take me serious.

Stiles P.O.V

I walked to Lis' room as she asked for my help with something. My heart was beating really fast about the fact that she needed help and asked not her brother, but me.

'Hey Stiles' her beautiful voice spoke as I walked in her room. 'Hey Lis' I said awkwardly. 'So what's up?' 'Yeah, um, Stiles you need to promise me you won't laugh at me when I tell you this.' 'I would never laugh at you Lis'. I said, what is she talking about?

'Okay so I have this, um, theory about what bit Scott..' I was shocked. What did she know? Did she heared me and Scott talking about the full moon tonight? It couldn't be that right?

'Last week during History, Mr.Harris was talking about a myth..' Oh no, she knows about it, I thought to myself.

'He was talking about something called werewolves. And I know it's hard to believe trust me.' Crap. Okay Stiles, just tell her.

'It doesn't sound that weird Lis, we think the same thing actually.' I said. 'WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME?'

'Because Scott didn't believe me when I told him and it's a weird thing to think or talk about.' 'That soun-' She said as she got cut off by a loud growl. It scared us both. Whatever the hell that was it sounds angry and close. CRAP, SCOTT!

------------

Hey guys hope you like it, enjoy and keep reading! Tell me your honest opinion please.