Club a Little Here and There and Then..

SO... I'M SOO SORRY (IF ANYONE WAS WAITING) I HAD A HUGE PSYCH TEST LAST WEEK.. DON'T WORRY I DID GOOD ON IT. I KEPT THINKING ABOUT THIS BOOK DON'T WORRY AND I KIND OF GOT A LITTLE DISTRACTED THIS WEEK BY MODERN FAMILY.. I'VE SEEN IT BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A LONG TIME SO I WAS KIND OF SORT OF CATCHING UP. ANYWAYS HERE I AM AND I'M GOING TO WRITE TODAY AND TRY TO WRITE AGAIN LATER ON THIS WEEK BUT IT DEPENDS... SENIOR YEAR KIND OF SUCKS HW WISE AND TEST WISE... :( BUT WHO CARES IMMA SENIOR!! :)

AAND AND AND AND.. BTW IF THE PERSON WHO VOTED FOR THIS STORY OR PEOPLE ARE READING THIS... THANKS YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IT MEANS. IT ACUTALLY MEANS THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS READING IT!! WOOOHOOOO!!! THANKS!

ENJOY XXX

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later everyone was downstairs and ready to hit the club!!! I was soo excited and gah yes finally some fun!

everyone is soo uptight and work work work here! they need to learn how to relax.

"alright everyone don't do anything stupid.. that includes you Clarity!"

"David... you know thats impossible for me right??"

"Well can you give it a try? it can't be that hard right?"

"Aww Derek.. there must be someplace in your heart where you like me!"

"who said I hated you?"

"the way you act around me is all I need to know!"

In a blink of an eye he came running over to me and hugged me. I guess the shock of what he did was enough to make everyone laugh.

"how could I hate my brothers lil sis? even if she is crazy? she's the life of the party! doesn't everyone agree?"

"aww thanks Derek!"

hehe. I guess I am loved!

After our little confessions to each other the rest came down. And.... a couple minutes we decided on taking seperate cars.

Since I have Porscha, I couldn't resist NOT driving so I of course drove sabrina and the sappy love couple.. P.S they wouldn't stop sucking each others faces off.. ewwww. :P

As soon as we got out of the car we could hear the bass from the club! Since I had to drive home i couldn't drink as much as i would like to.. why didn't i think this out more.. darn.. anyways at least i can help everyone else out of trouble.

Once everyone stepped out of the car i realized that all the boys looked hot.. even my brother!

Sabrina was wearing black heels.. And a black dress that came down to mid thighs.. unlike Sara who was wearing red heels and a red dress that came just below her butt. I can see that she was trying to get a hook up tonight. she probably will. On the other hand i was just wearing a tight black shirt, jeans and my black converse shoes. Rachel on the other hand, was wearing a yellowy flowy shirt with jeans shorts. i'm pretty sure jake would be mad if she was wearing something too revealing.

Once we got to the enterance, we got right in cause we are all well known at this club and obiviously its a were club. The moment we walk in we all go right to the bar and we each get a drink.

now remember Clarity.. your driving home so don't you even think about getting drunk!

I Know David. I already realized it....

And with that i was left alone while everyone went to the dance floor. After a couple of minutes i got bored by myself so i decided to go on the floor and dance myself. I had a couple drinks in me so i got really loose and relaxed and started to grind on whoever was grabbing my hips and bringing them to make their D**k hard. At one point during the night, a really drunk guy started to travel a little too far down south then i was comfortable, so i tired to get him off of me somehow, but he was too strong for me.