Was it real or was it a dream?

I woke up the next morning with the weirdest dream. I dreamnt that this guys i think it was a guy... talked to me and told me I was his.. last time i checked i was no ones and i was mateless. I hope it stays that way.

I looked at my clock and noticed that it was 11. wow looks like I had a good sleep. I decided to take a shower and get dressed for the day, even though we were mostly likely cleaning up the mess that everyone made yesterday. blah

After i took my shower i put on a plain white T and some jeans. i'm not really a fashion chick.. think of me more of a casual type of girl.... Once i was ready i walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to fetch myself some breakfeast. I LOVE BREAKFEAST!!! favoirte meal of the day! i would have it all day if i could..

I decided on making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon and eggs.. ahh my day is set. Half way through making breakfeast sara came downstairs.

"soo Clarity.... i saw you with a guy during the ceremony."

"that was my brother silly!"

"hahaha no i think your mistaken.. it was another guy. i think he was an alpha."

"i don't remember that!"

"oh. well maybe it was someone who looked like you."

"okay. lets go with that."

wait. was that dream real or was it just a dream. gah i'm soo confused now.. i hate being confused.

"would you like any breakfeast sara???"

"why are you asking me this question?"

"haha alright coming up.. should i make some for everyone else, or are they all asleep?"

"nah i don't want to wait lets just eat already."

"can't argue with that!"

Throughout the whole breakfeast sara and i had a nice talk until she started to talk about all the guys phone numbers she got. I don't really care whose number she got and who she slept with. not sure if thats true but i'm pretty sure it is. she knows i don't care so she lets it out on me cause she knows i'll just zone her out and think about my thoughts.

"soo. did you see any guys?"

"no. i was too busy having fun!" hehe if only she knew.

through out conversation i heard some doors closing upstairs and footsteps shuffling and trudging along. I love the sounds of the morning. music to my ears.

"Good morning Ladies!"

"hey big bro! how does it feel to be an Alpha?"

"you know.... it feels great! oh by the way dad and mom moved out and gave us the house and handed down everything to us in this house!"

"yeah! I can't wa-.."

"don't get it dirty and no wild parties or you will face the consequences."

"and what are the consequences?" we stared at each other for some time because i knew he didn't have any consequences yet.

i'll get back to you on that little sis. and with that he left us to take care of his duties for the day.

oh hey. david have you named derek beta yet?

yes right after i was named alpha i gave the beta title to him after everyone left.

cool!

right after i said that Xander, Damian and Derek walked down. Xander was wearing a black shirt that showed his muscles. Damian wore a Narivana shirt and Derek wore a Plaid shirt. and of course they were all wearing jeans!

"Good Morning Beta and everyone else. should we go on an outing today??"

"with you? not in a long shot love..."

"why not?"

"cause your asking me to spend a day with you Clarity." wow Can Damian be a bigger ass then he is now? i don't think so.

"Sure I'll go! what should we do?"

"clubbing for sure!"

"ahh Clarity.. always up for a party!"

Hey Everyone and anyone who wants to go clubbing.. we are going to go at 8 tonight!! heads up and everyone is required to go.. that even means you Damian.. i sent out the link to our whole friend group so everyone knows.

"really.. you had to do that Clarity?"

"I only did it cause i know it annoys you!" and with that he left, but not without growling at me. haha don't be offended i'm used to it!

I can't wait for tonight!!! so stoked!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

i hope you enjoyed it and i hope i getting some what better!

thanks for ready!

Love,

Sami xx