Sabrina

I'm going to try to make updates a lot faster :) always depends if I've got an idea for the next chapter which sometimes I don't :/. 

Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XAVIER'S POV

"Sabrina... will you help us out?"

"What do you need me to do Alpha?" I can sense that she was nervous and I think she had no idea what we were going to ask her to do. 

"Well.. As you know, Clarity has been captured... again. by Nick and I was wondering if you be our inside guy... errr girl. Nick has never seen you before and we need to you to talk to Clarity to find all the ins and outs of the house so we can attack with precision. Don't worry we will make you look like a rough and take the pack smell off of you. Don't feel pressured to say yes, I want you to be as safe as you can be."

"I think I can do that. You know I am the best stealth she wolf in my pack. Learned everything I needed to know from Clarity. So I'm up for it and will do anything I can to help the pack and get Clarity back." 

"Great we will be starting today. follow me." I got up from my desk and started walking towards my door. We started to walk up and down the hallways until we got to the closet where we stock all the potions. 

"Wow how do you have all of these?"

"I know some people." I said with a smirk on my face.

"alright your going to need to drink this one. It will take the pack scent away from you until you come back." I watched as she took the potion and drank it all without hesitation. 

"Next your going to need look ragged and beat down like a rogue. Can you change into your wolf?"

She changed into her red wolf ripping her clothes in the process. I took a brush and started to ruff up her fur and used special lotion to matt her fur up. 

"Stay right here." she nodded her head to say she understood while I went to go get Derek and Zack.

"It smells like a rough is nearby." Zack scrunched up his nose in disgust. 

"good, the potion is working than." I opened the door so they could see what Sabrina looked like.

"Whoa! She looks like a real rogue." Derek said impressed. 

"Now Sabrina. Are you ready to continue?" with that she jumped out of the window and ran towards Nick's Pack. I really hoped this would work. Getting in will be the hardest part. 

"How is she going to contact us?" Zack asked curiously.

"I gave her a potion that allows her mind link as far as 1000 mi and Nicks pack is only about 100 miles away."

"I can see why you the strongest pack Alpha." Derek said in awe. 

"Now all we have to do is wait."

SABRINA'S POV

After running for the past 30 mins I finally made it to the edge of Nick's pack boundaries. I keep telling myself that I've been a rogue for most of my life and that I want to help bring down the packs. I have to look weak but strong at the same time and once I'm in I have to find Clarity. I can do it and I will.

After building up the confidence to go over his boundary line, I went and was knocked down by a huge black wolf.

SHIFT!!!! The wolf commanded. With the aurora he was emitting I could tell that this was Nick.