Think Clarity Think

hiiii!!! sorry if i have any spelling mistakes but heres another part!! i'm getting good at updating!! I really should be studying, but haha isn't it so much better to write?? i'm really a good student trust me I am, but half the time I just don't wanna do the homework, but who does..

Well here is the next chapter and I hope you enjoy it!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

This is what happened on the last chapter ;)

Xavier learned about Clarity's disappearance so he went and told her family and they weren't very happy about it. Xaiver, David and John (Clarity's dad) are teaming up to do anything they can to find and get Clarity back!

On the other hand, Clarity wok up in a weird room and came face to face with Nick and we learned that Nick has a grudge against Xavier.

And that is all the happened in the last chapter.

CLARITY'S POV

I had to get out of this but how? While Nick was out he had me locked up in this room. The windows had bars on them and worst of all he somehow got silver on my wrists and ankles so I couldn't shift. I wasn't scared, but I knew this was going to be tricky.

Nick wasn't bad looking, actually he would be kind of attractive if he hadn't kidnapped me and then forced me to be his 'queen.' He had dirty blond hair with piercing blue eyes. he was quite toned and he was tall, a good foot taller than me.. snap out of it Clarity, your trying to escape.

What's wrong with me?

just as I was thinking about what was wrong with me. HE came walking through the door and smirked at me since I was just sitting in the middle of the floor.

What? there's nothing to do. The jerk left me in this room without a TV much less books. What does he expect me to do?

.... Jackass

"hello my beautiful queen. how are you doing?" he smirked

"i'm bored and you asshole left me with nothing to do." I pouted and gave him a disgusting look.

"don't worry, you'll get a TV soon and anything else that you want buttercup." he cringed as he called me that. "Anyways love, Ready for bed?"

"I guess I am tired." I stated while rubbing my eyes. "say... where am I sleeping." As I asked he patted the spot next to him on the bed. I gave him a questioning look that said it all.

"You think i'm that stupid? i'm not letting you sleep unsupervised.. how do I know you won't sneak out and run away again.. only for me to chase you and get you back here?" I had to admit it, he was pretty smart.

"well in that case future 'king,' i'll just take the floor-" just as I was about to finish what I was saying I felt a very strong shock go through my body. " what was that?" I said with wide eyes.

"well sweetheart, I told you that I was going to teach you to listen. those cuff lets around those pretty little wrists and ankles give you a shock anytime you don't do anything I ask you to do." I looked at him in shock. Was he serious.. He couldn't be serious. This couldn't be real.

"now unless you want to get shocked again I recommend you come on to the bed." I stood my ground. I wasn't going to let a little shock scare me away. He must have read my mind because I saw him pull out some sort of remote control and turn a notch. Next thing I knew the shocks were so strong I almost passed out. He must have noticed, because the shocking stopped, "ready to listen? next time I will let you pass out and then I'll drag you to this bed." he growled.

Power hungry much? I thought very hard and decided it might be the best idea to gain his trust and that would help me to escape. Yes Clarity, your a genius! Gain his trust and then escape. My plan was golden. With that in mind I got up and walked to the bed.

"Now, thats a good girl." he said and patted my head like I was a dog.. technically I was, but not that type of dog. Ever since I've been here I haven't been able to talk to my wolf or Xavier and I was wondering why.

Nick must have read my mind, because he said, "That shot I gave you blocks out any link to your mate and wolf. you'll be able to talk to your wolf soon." He stated while getting comfortable.

"how did you kn-"

"I saw you trying to connect to your wolf. No Clarity. I'm not a mind reader. Those don't exist. At least I don't think so." With that he brought his arm around my waist and tried to pull me close, but I growled at him. Not only did he shock me, but he also pulled my hair back to the point where I couldn't move my head.

"Now, don't make this harder on yourself. This can either be very easy or very hard. I don't like disobedience and I won't have that from my queen." with that he let go of my hair and pulled me close to him. I didn't like it, not one bit, but if my plan was to go forth I had to use all my power and acting skills to get close to him and get him to trust me. Within minutes I heard him snoring and an hour later I started to get tired and sleep overcame me. The last thought that went through my mind was being with Xavier and getting out of this place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it and it was somewhat good! haha now I guess I should go a study... right?? studying is overrated anyways..

xx Sami