Epilogue

10 Years Later

"You look stunning Avery." Skylar says finishing the last couple of finishing touches on my makeup.

"Gorgeous love." Charlotte exclaims putting some clip jewels on my hair to get it out my face.

"C'mon ladies everyone is waiting! Avery you need to put on your dress." Kylie walks in holding the beautiful gown that myself has picked.

"10 minutes girls! Y'know how the groom can be." Danielle says rolling her eyes playfully. Yeah he can get a little impatient especially a day like this. Butterflies roam around my stomach as I will be walking down the isle.

Yes I Avery Mason is getting married. To who? Someone special. We've been friends for the longest time and we decide to have it a go. He's my love.

Now you're probably confused and wanting to know what happened in the last five years. Are you ready? There's so much to tell.

To begin with let's talk about Kylie. Is she still secretly crushing on Louis Tomlinson? ...... I think it's cute to be still crushing on your husband....OOPS I SAID TOO MUCH. Haha just kidding. Yes Kylie and Louis did get married 2 years ago.

Louis and Eleanor didn't really work out, yes they dated for about 1 year but called it quits. Eleanor broke up with Louis, which did leave Louis heartbroken.

Kylie was there for him through the start and Louis finally realized Kylie was the one for him. They complete each other.

Now Kylie and Louis are happily married with a 2 year old son named Troy! I know! Louis is an amazing father and Kylie is an amazing mother! Troy got his looks from his daddy and his personality! Oh gosh it's a little Louis all over again! I'm so happy for them.

Now to Charlotte. Charlotte confessed to Liam that she did like him. Liam was shocked about Charlotte confession and didn't know what to do.

He was with Danielle still, Liam told Charlotte that they were just friends and hope that they can be only friends because Liam was in fact in love with Danielle. Charlotte understood and couldn't take the heartbreak. Charlotte unexpectedly moved to Florida for awhile.

She couldn't take the heartbreak and wanted to change. She came back to L.A. A little over a year after she left.. The boys weren't here,While the boys got bigger and started touring more de met there drummer Josh.

They hit instantly and Josh wanted to date Charlotte so they decided to have a go. Just after 6 months they dated they were engaged. We were all shocked but we were so happy for them. Including Liam.

After the 6 months engagement they got marred a month later. No kids yet, Charlotte wants to pursue her career which she is a fashion designer and then have kids.

Skylar now. Skylar and Harry hookup didn't last very long. There feelings toward each other was only sexual attraction and they eventually grew away from each other.

Skylar is still single and Harry is with this awesome girl name Alyssa. Shes British and is the cutest thing ever. Her and Harry are engaged and there wedding is next year.

Niall and I remain really good friends. He's my go to person and I ask so much advice from him. Niall is married to a girl name Cara and too is a sweetheart. They have 2 kids name Neil and Axvan who are 5 years old. I'm truly happy with him and all the good decisions he's been making.

"Mommy." My three year old daughter pokes my leg. Her beautiful black hair is curled and pinned up thanks to auntie Sky. Her beautiful white and yellow dress makes her big brown eyes pop.

"Yes baby."

"When are you going to go down the isle and go to daddy?"

I smile"soon baby."

We were now in the car getting out to go to the church.

~~~~~~~

I'm walking down the isle. I feel like my smile is bigger than my face.

I see the man of my dreams waiting next to the Pastor with our gorgeous bridesmaids to the left and the handsome groomsmen to the right.

I stop in front of him. This is it I'm getting married."

"To love and to cherish for better for worse?" The pastor says.

"I do." I smile.

"Do you Zayn Malik take Avery Mason to be your wedded wife."

"I do." He smiles.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You maybe now kiss the bride."

Zayn lips connect to mind for about 20 seconds as we pull away smiling happily at each other.

"I love you." He smiles .

"I love you." I smile back,

A/N

THANK

YOU

TO MY LOVELY READERS (:

THIS Is it!

XOXO

UNIONAMERICAN