Chapter 8 *1st Day at the One Direction residents*

It was the day to move in with the guys, and we were all excited. We only needed to pack our clothes and necessitys since there L.A house already had most of the stuff in our dorm. The question I want to ask Niall pops into my head again, 'How long will you stay in L.A before you have to tour and go back to London or for Niall Ireland.'  I avoided to ask because everyone was super excited.

But what will happen to us? Will there even be an us? I don't really believe in long distance relationships, only because that happened with me and my ex boyfriend Waid. He had to move to Austria for this scholarship in soccer, he wanted to work things out overseas and I believed that we could. Then weekly calls turned into one call every month. I couldn't handle it anymore, it's not the same when your partner isn't physically there with you.

*flashback*

I called every night and there was no answer. I sight. I wanted to call Waid and tell him I got accepted into my dream university, but that's the problem. He doesn't answer his phone. I threw my phone against the wall and broke down into sobs. He promised that we could work it out.

"Honey are you alright?" My mother came into my room and noticed the shattered cell phone and heared my crying whimps. She came up to me and held me tight. "Sh...Avery." She says comforting me stroking my brunette hair.

"He br-brok-ke his pro-promise." I said still sobbing.

That night I gave a good text.  If he won't answer I will just text it to him. I grabbed my moms phone and text him, 

Waid, 

This is tough. Our relationship is tough. You broke your promise, it's over.

-Avery

*end of flashback*

I remembered the day after he tried calling me which made me laugh. Now he calls when I breakup with him. That's Waid, once he doesn't like what goes his way he'll fight till he does.

"Hey Avery you're ready?" Zayn asked me coming in.

I nodded yes and he took my 2 suitcases to put into the SUV. Charlotte came up to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder over viewing our plain dorm room.

"We will be back here eventually." She said looking at me.

"Charlotte....what about me and Niall, when this whole staying in L.A is over? What will happen to us?" I asked her putting my head on her shoulder. She knows what happened between me and Waid, even when I moved into university he still tried to contact me till now. I had to change my cell phone number so he wouldn't call anymore.

"Niall's different, don't worry I'm sure when you two talk it out you can work on it." She gave me a warm smile making me believe everything will be okay when I know it won't be. I nodded my head and we headed out the dorm room.

"So excited!" Kylie said jumping up and down.

"I know! All thanks to Avery of course!" Charlotte says to Skylar and Kylie and they all agree.

"Guys just thank the boys, with out them I would've probably never almost died in the first place." I smiled.

"Hey!" Liam said.

"WE SAID SORRY!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know!" I laughed.

It wasn't a far drive for the campus only about 15-20 minutes tops. As we pulled up into the driveway the house was huge. It looked like one of those multi million air celebrity homes....oh right One Direction is that. Sometimes I forget they are famous, to me and the girls they're just obnoxious idiots except for Niall hes cute! Well Niall's obnoxious too....you know forget I said anything.

"Damnnn." Kylie said with wide mouth.

"You're going to catch flys."Louis smirked. Kylie blushed at his comment. Whoa now, Miss Kylie were going to have a talk.

We got out of the SUV and the boys took our luggage. We stepped inside and you just see a wide staircase from both sides circling around the main entrance. 

"Damn...."Skylar said with a wide mouth.

"I hope flys get in your mouth." Harry commented smirking.

"Fuck off Styles." Skylar said giving him the middle finger. Now these two are confusing as ever. One day they're making out and the next they want to bite eachothers heads off. Opposites attract?

"Well show you to your room!" Zayn said going up the stairs.

We followed the rest of the boys to our room. I could get lost. Okay they stopped at the door, so it's to the left 3rd door on the right. Gotcha.

"Since we know you guise like to share everything." Liam began.

"We thought we could give you guise shared room." Niall said hugging my waist which made me blush. 

"OMG YAY!" Charlotte said hugging Liam which Liam blushed. Okay serious discussion later.

"Enjoy!" Louis yelled as the opened the door.

We walked in and....damn.

"This room was huge, it had 4 queen beds which a closet on the side. Thats how big the room was. Which made me suprise that they managed to fit 2 computer desks. On one wall it had a flat screen t.v. and the other had an amazing view of L.A.

"You guise this is so amazing!" I said jumping up and down hugging all and giving Niall a kiss.

"PDA!" Harry yelled.

"I wouldn't be suprise if Avery spends more time in Niall's room." Louis says being a pervert.

"Louis!" I said.

"Sorry!" He smiled cheeky at me.

"We will get you guise settle and everything, were ording pizza so see you around dinner time?" Niall says rubbing my back. Agh he knows my spot.

"Yup!" Us girls chorused as they left.

We looked at eachother and squealed.

"They're literally amazing!" Charlotte smiled.

"LETS UNPACK!" I exclaimed. We unpacked all of our clothes. Not wanting to think about this but soon we will start packing soon and going pack to the dorms....I will just have to live in the moment and capture all of our memories. I grabbed my Canon camera and took a shot of our room.

"For memories." I smiled at them.

"For memories." They mimicked me.

A/N

Awww :)

Comment 

Vote

I need at least 10 reads and 2 votes for next chapter .

xoxo :) thank you