Chapter 3 *Weird Hats and Mustaches*

I got ready for another day at work. I put on lip balm and grabbed my converse. I haven't checked my phone since last night. Me and Charlotte were looking up clothes all night. It got quite tiring.

"Jasmine your phone keeps on buzzing!" Charlotte yelled.

I got my iPhone and had over 20 messages. Okay when did I become popular all of a sudden?

I checked and found messages from Louis theCarrotKing, Zaynis Goodlooking, Liam DaddyDirectioner, Irish Niall,and Cheeky Harry(;

I laughed at the names they put on my phones.

From:Zaynis Goodlooking

Hey Avery! I just want to say it was nice meeting you!!!! I hope 2 c u soon!

From: Louis theCarrotKing

Hiya Avery! Cool meeting you! If you like Carrots were going to be bffs! Niall came back blushing. Ooooh(;

From: Cheeky Harry(;

Great meeting you cutie ;) Hahaaa what did you do to poor Niall? He's smiling like crazy! I thought we had something? Anyways call us whenever! Xxx

From: Liam DaddyDirectioner

When can we see you again? You're very cool. You have all the boys talking (: lol nice meeting you! Xx

From: Irish Niall

Great meeting you Avery! <3

Don't listen to the boy they're just trying to embarrass me! Lol c u soon! Xxxxxxxxx

The rest was arguing by text that Niall can't stop talking about me. I smiled. Those guys are pretty weird.....good thing we fit in the same category.

"Ooooh what's that smile?" Charlotte gasped.

"One Direction." I said in a fake British accent.

"You got all there numbers? And you're acting all cool?! Most girls would be freaking out in your position."

"There just people....is it weird I've never heard of them and they're suppose to be very famous?" I asked Charlotte.

"Because all you do is work and study and go to class, when was the last time you've been on the Internet?" Charlotte said.

"Uhm...." I said thinking about it. All I really use on my iPhone is text, call, email reminders and music. "

Charlotte rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed her Mac and went on YouTube. She typed in a song What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.

"You're insecure." Liam began singing.

We've been listening to there music for about 9 minutes, we listened to What Makes You Beautiful, Gotta be You, and some of there X factor performances. I would be lying if I said they weren't good. They were great. I need to remind myself to download some of there music. They're very catchy.

"Hey I have to go!" I said to Charlotte.

"Okay girl, were still shopping later?"

"Ugh yes." I rolled my eyes and headed off to the door.

*****

It's been about an hour or so and I'm already irritated. 5 customers already complained that I took there order wrong, 2 irritating teenagers were hitting on me, and a group of skanks kept on giving me the evil eye when I kept on telling them I don't know what meat they use for the burgers!

Just eat and be happy. Food is food. You can lose the weight.

Just so my day couldn't get better a group of weird looking men entered the restaurant. They had those mustaches that are on the Pringles chips tube, and tall hats like that president.....who was he...uh...Abraham Lincoln! They entered standing in line looking at the menu. They look too familiar.