Chapter 5 *YOU GOT CAUGHT*

Harry and Skylar were gone for awhile. I was SO going to win this bet.

"Hey Niall." I said.

"Hmm?" He looked at my quizzical.

"Better go to the ATM because Harry and Skylar seems to be no where in sight." I winked at him.

"But look at Liam and Charlotte. They are inches apart one turn can make a huge desire to kiss! YOU better get to the ATM." He smirked putting his shoulder around me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever leprechaun!"

"Hey!" He said putting a hand over his heart acting shock. "Rude!" He gave me that Mariah Carey hand move.

I laughed and buried my face into his chest. "You're crazy Horan."

"Crazy for you." He whispered that gave me shudders.

Aw man darn those butterflies.

I stick my tongue out at him and pushed him off. I need to find Skylar and Harry.

"Hey Zayn." I walked over to him, he was doing the usual checking his hair and primping it up.

"Yeah Avery?" He smiles at me. This boy is gorgeous.

"Want to help find Harry and Sky?" I used Skylar nickname...it seems easier to use.

"Sure." He plops up and walks next to me. I turned my head and see Niall glaring at Zayn. Is he jealous? Aww now that's is cute! I smiled to myself.

*******

We walked deep into the woods, no sight of a curly plop of brown hair and Sky's pink and purple hair. Where could the be?

"Maybe they went back to mall?" Zayn suggested.

"Maybe....lets just walk a little further." I said.

It was quiet...which was too scary.

"Yeah let's-" I got interrupted by a noise....a loud one.

"OH HARRY!" A voice screamed out.

Me and Zayn looked at each other weirdly.

"Uhm....." I said.

"Should we even find out?" He asked me.

"Yes! I need to win this bet!" I said. "C'mon!" I grabbed his hand and walked towards the sound. I wasn't the best at tracking noises, but with Zayn's help we can find them.

"Lets go by that rock, I think it's coming from there." Zayn pointed at this cave looking thing. Scary much?

The noise go louder. Thank goodness for Zayn.

We creeped along the inside, it was dark so we used Zayn phone to brighten it up.

Oh my gosh.....

Harry and Skylar........

A/N

Cliffhanger much?(;

Hahaha

Vote

Comment

Xoxo