Chapter 2 "Meeting Who?"

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" A deep husky britsh voice came from the bus.

I stood there frozen. I think I'm traumatized or something because I ALMOST DIED.

A boy with a gray and white checkered shirt stood infront of me. He had a bushy bronde hair. Another one came out and he was wearing a white v neck and a leather jacket with black pants, he had a black quiff with a blonde streak on the side, I guess he's a bad boy. Following him came out a brown head boy that kind of reminds me of Peter Pan, and following him came out a curly hair boy that had electric green eyes that you can see during the night. Then a blonde looking guy came out with a bag of popcorn.

"Uh mate I think shes like dead?" The black hair boy said.

"She isn't dead, she's blinking!" Peter Pan said. "Plus you can't die while standing up!" He said in a duh tone.

"AH HARRY I KNEW YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DROVEN. WE COULD'VE BEEN CONVICED OF MURDER." Bushy hair boy said.

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE HER!" I guess his name is Harry.

"Maybe if we give her some popcorn, she'll wake up." He had an irish accent. Hm. I'll call hin irish boy.

"Good idea!" Peter Pan said. He grabbed a fist full of popcorn and threw it at me. I groaned.

"Louis! I meant give her some to eat!" Irish boy said.

"Oh..my bad." He smiled. Okay Peter Pan guy is name Louis.

"Can you talk?" The black hair guy said to me.

"Um..." Was all I could let out.

"She speaks!" the bushy hair guy said.

"Maybe she's a fan?" Irish boy suggested.

Fan? Who the hell are these guys?

They started looking at each other while nodding yes. Okay I don't want them to assume that I'm a fan, I don't even know who these people are! Just a bunch of young tourist I guess.

"WHAT THE HELL I COULD'VE DIED." All the boys jumped. I guess they didn't expect me to lash out on them.

"Okay..maybe not a fan."Louis stated matter-of-factly.

"Who the hell are you guys anyway!?" I said annoyed crossing my arms.

"You seriously don't know who we are?" Bushy hair boy said.

"Liam she just said she doesn't know who we are...duh." Harry said. Okay bushy hair boy is name Liam.

"Well..." Liam looked at the other boys and smirked.

"We're One Direction!" They all said.

"VAS HAPPENIN' I'm Zayn." Zayn held out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand.

"I'm Louis and I've misplaced my pigeon Kevin! Have you seen him? Well once you do can you please call me!" Louis said while giving me a handshake.

"We'll I'm Liam! Daddy directioner!" Liam said and instead of giving me a handshake he gave me a hug.

"I'm Harry beautiful." He winks at me. Okay I have another name for Harry, the flirty curly boy.

"And I'm Niall and I like food!" He patted my back. I can see his thin white braces on his teeth when he smiles.

This so called "One Direction" bandmates are super attractive.

"What's your name love?" Flirty curly boy said to me.

"Avery." I simply stated.

"Nice to meet you Avery!" Zayn said.

"Well Avery what's a pretty girl like you walking the streets alone at night?" Harry said. All the boys nodded in agreement.