Chapter One

I can't believe him, I hate him- wait no I loathe him. Why would he do this? Why would he take me with him? Why would he let me take the blame too? It was him! Not me!

"What do you mean a male prison?" I screamed at my lawyer, not believing what I was hearing.

"It's the only one with spaces, and you get to stay with your brother." Mary stated.

"I hate him, why the hell would I want to go to the same prison as him," I said, lowering my voice as people were staring. " He's the one that caused all of this."

"There is nothing I can do, your going to Fox Rivers State Penitentiary and that's final." Mary demanded, obviously getting irritated.

"Fine but he better stay away from me." I said, sitting back in my seat, I couldn't do much as my hands were cuffed to the table.

"I can't guarantee that Daisy, all I can say is to ignore him." Mary said.

I was cuffed and inside a moving bus, my head lent against the window, my so-called brother beside me. I haven't spoke to him, he's tried to get me to- believe me, but I'm not ready to forgive and forget.I was wearing light blue pants and a white tank top along with this I wore a light blue jacket.

As we pulled up to the prison my hands began to shake. I'm shouldn't be going to a male prison, I'm a girl, I'm not going to survive a day here. This prison is full of rapists, serial killers, murderers, kidnappers and drug dealers, I'm going to die in here.

"Alright boys- and girl, get out." One of the officers said. All the other prisoners were outside on the yard, staring.

"OOH SENORITA."

"HELLO PRETTY LADY."

"MMM SHE'S GOING TO BE FUN." They all screamed.

I don't want to stay here. I want to go home.