Abducted

AMBER'S POV

I heard the sink, turn on, and suddenly, loud piercing screams invaded the cabin.  Tim was crying in agony.  I felt bad for pushing him to be careful.  This is what I get for being cautious.  I put my clothes back on as if I could somehow wear some dignity. 

There was a knock on the door, subtle, but I heard it.  Ignoring Tim’s incessant wailing, I went to the door.  When I went to the door, I was immediately frozen with fear, this was supposed to be a secluded island in the middle of nowhere.  No one should know where we are. 

Hesitantly, I reached for the doorknob.  Perhaps it was just the wind, my imagination tends to run wild sometimes.  It didn’t help that Tim was screaming like a woman in the background.  This was like the beginning of every horror movie, and I wondered what monster waited for me on the other side.  Well, aren’t I lucky? I didn’t have to wait very long to find out. 

The door shot open, blasting my hair back, making me feel like one of those models standing in front of a fan like in those fake shampoo commercials.  My eyes became pools of sand from sudden dryness, plus, a fly died in my eye.  I tried to blink it out in agony. 

I didn’t want to admit it, I’m a full grown woman, but I definitely peed a little.  I didn’t have time to scream for help, not that I could breathe.  The air had been knocked out of my lungs.  The last thing I saw before I fainted was a beautiful angel. 

TIM’S POV

I looked at my genitals, mourning it as if it died.  My balls had disappeared into a cave unknown.   I tried to be manly and not cry, but the water which should’ve offered comfort, felt like I was dripping lighter fluid onto myself.  In the past, I’ve been shot, stabbed, beaten, run over, and was fine; but I felt like that extended pleasure condom would be the death of me.  I felt certain of it. 

In the distance, I heard the door slam open and thought nothing of it.  Amber was probably storming off, sulking, and being selfish.  She didn’t even care that I was in pain.  She laughed at my manhood, she matched me tear for tear, only I was suffering and she was enjoying it. 

Regardless of her inhumanity, I forced myself to be calm.  I got dressed in the bathroom, ignoring the smell of burnt flesh and tire rubber. 

“Amber?” I croaked.  I tried to sound more masculine, but my voice came out weak, soft, and high-pitched like Alvin the chipmunk.  “Amber?”

Call it intuition, but I had a funny feeling about this.  I searched the whole cabin and she was nowhere to be found, I couldn’t sense her.  The door was closed, perhaps she went in the woods.  Despite my reasoning, I still had doubts.  I had this nagging suspicion that she was gone.  Focusing elsewhere, other than on my manhood, it felt like Amber had just disappeared

AMBER’S POV

 I woke up in the trunk of a car.  I didn’t know where I was, how far I’d traveled, or the face of my abductor.  I was in the fetal position, my knees were pressed against my face, my limbs felt sore and stiff, as if my joints were made of lead.  I was practically choking on my own hair.  Covered in sweat, I felt like I was on fire. 

I could feel every bump and divot in the road, every sharp turn, every stop, and the pressure of being in the same cramped position only intensified.  I could barely breathe, not because there wasn’t any air, but because I farted.  I was so gassy.  I fart whenever I’m nervous in addition to getting nosebleeds. 

If someone were to find my body right now, one would think I’d been dead for weeks, just a bloody carcass.  The smell eroding from my ass smelt like death itself.  I choked and gagged.  My hands were free and for that I was thankful.  In the movies, people in this situation always do something badass and escape.  Remember Kill Bill and how she punched her way out of a coffin, I decided I could do that too. 

I punched the hard steel and almost broke my fist.  Maybe if I hit it at an angle.  I hit the trunk door again, caught something sharp and pointy, a jagged edge, and cut my knuckles open, exposing a large gash.  I farted again, practically tasting it.  Saliva pooled in my mouth, I really, really wanted to throw-up. 

The car stopped abruptly, causing me to bang my head on a dagger.  I actually just hit my head on my knee, but who knew knees could be so boney? Car doors opened and closed, my heart was racing, and the only thing I could assume was that I’d been captured by the Illuminati. 

Blinded by the light, I saw her again.  Her hair was golder than the sun.  Her eyes looked like sparkling emeralds, glinting with mischief, and not at all inviting.  Her smile made me pee a little more.  I farted again and she grimaced, smacking her lips together in disgust. 

“You smell like garbage,” she hissed. 

“And you look like a bitch,” I retorted. 

“Do you know who I am?” She asked.  I snorted, I didn’t care.  She acted like she was part of the Mafia.  If she wasn’t the Illuminati, I was safe.  Maybe not safer, I mean, I’m in a trunk of a car. 

“Hello Amber,” she said.  My heart sank.  How did she even know my name?

“My name is Victoria.”

Picture of Nicole on the right :) Hope you enjoy the story so far!!!