Truth

Hello, sorry I haven’t updated sooner.  My 6th year anniversary was Saturday.  Anyway, I’ve been inspired to write what’s in this chapter.  Hope you enjoy it!  Let me know what you think about Amber, Micheal and Tim.  Sometimes when I write I skip ahead and it might not make sense to anyone else but me.

 AMBER'S POV

After much debate, I’ve come to a decision.  It didn’t help that I kept changing my mind about when.  Convinced that Tim was the one, I felt nervous.  The fact is; I want to lose my virginity to Tim.  He’s been extremely patient with me.  He’s even become more remote; he’s been kindly granted me all the space and time I need to think things ended.

“Tim, I’m ready,” I said.

“Oh baby, are you ready for me to deflower you?”

Chucking a pillow at Tim, I cursed, “Don’t say it like that!”

“Anything you want bay-bay,” Nicole snickered.

“Nicole! Be serious! Everything has to be perfect.”

“I’m sorry Amber, you’re absolutely right.  Let me just pretend to be your boyfriend again, we must rehearse something that should be seemingly natural.” Nicole joked.

Deciding that I wanted to do it with Tim, I wanted to practice on what I would say to initiate sexual intercourse.  Nicole was helping me.  I wanted to be romantic, sexy, and an enticing lover.  It was hard enough to focus on my words with Nicole laughing every two seconds.

“Amber, I mean this with utmost sincerity.  Do you really want to plan everything?"

Blushing scarlet, I fought inner demons. 

“I’m-, I’m not like you.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Nicole bit out with sarcasm.

“You're experienced.  I just want everything to be perfect.”

Nicole rolled her eyes and scoffed, as if trampling over my words; I had just finished pouring my heart out and for what?

“All I’m saying is, if you simply let go of yourself and let nature take its course, you might be happier with the result.  Don’t worry about what you’re going to say.  Tim is experienced, he’ll know exactly what to do, and if he does things properly, then there won’t be much talking,” Nicole said confidently. 

“I want to make up for my inexperience.  I don’t want to look like an idiot.”

“I can show you some YouTube videos-,” Nicole was cut off by my loud ear piercing screech. 

Reliving the trauma, I yelled, “No more YouTube videos.”

Nicole giggled, probably feeling proud of herself. 

“Okay, no more YouTube videos.  So, what do you want to do?”

“Let’s take it from the top.  I want to go over everything again from the beginning.”

“Before we start,” Nicole interrupted, “what are you going to do after the talking? I mean, you’re going to have to do more than just talk.”

“I’ll figure it out when that time comes,” I said blandly.

“Do you know when?”

“I’m not really sure of anything.  All I’m sure of is this.  Tim is the one.  He’s the only one for me.”

“I don’t think you need any more practice,” Nicole sighed, “that was perfect.”

Smiling like two idiots, Nicole helped me anyway.  Hours later, Nicole had to leave to get ready for work.  She had been working a lot lately; she was paying for the whole bungee jumping extravaganza.  I tried to talk her out of it that I could pay for myself but she insisted.