Author's Notes;

I suppose that's all and before I write anything more, I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read. I hope the ending wasn't too much of a let down and that you liked it.

A little back story on this 'book': I originally wasn't going to have them end up together, which would've been a shitty thing for me to do to you guys. I would've basically dug my own grave with that one, but ultimately I'm glad I worked against that in the end because my heart was breaking for poor Alex. Other than that, I really enjoyed writing this for you all. It's not as long as I thought I wanted it to be but I didn't want put up a bunch of filler chapters that weren't really irrelevant to the storyline like I was going to do, or else this story would've probably been over 20 chapters long. I feel like some of you would've preferred that but for most I hope would've preferred me to get straight to the point and not dwell, just to dwell.

I also, thought about coming up with a name and back story and everything for Jack's 'soon to husband' but once I realized that I wanted it to end in Jalex, it became completely unnecessary. So I only came up with an appearance for him, like hair and eye color, etc. And I'm so glad that I did because then I would've felt bad for him too. (Lol pretty stupid, I know but true!)

And that's pretty much it for that, I thought that it'd be fun to share some of this stuff with you guys. Just to give you all a little more insight on this story and all the abandoned/bad ideas I had for it. And there were some pretty bad ones, trust me.

But again, thank you to anyone who took the time out of their days to read this and kept up with it and I'm crappy updating schedule. I really appreciate it all and I'm so glad to be writing again (that doesn't require for school purposes that is!). I love you guys, and I hope you all have a wonderful day. ❤