Chapter 9 - Lets Be Honest;

For the first time ever, I actually made a good decision while under the influence of alcohol. I had bought plane tickets back to New York City, so by tomorrow afternoon I'll be out of this fucking hotel and this fucking town. Hopefully, never to return here again. I've decided to finally put this place behind me and Jack, this time for good.

There's nothing here for me anymore, now that I think of it. Rian and Zack would probably be happy to be free from all my drama, and Jack, well he got what he wanted from me.

I had finished packing, when I heard someone knock on the door. I zipped up my suitcase and sat it aside for tomorrow, then slowly walked over to the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw Zack waiting patiently for me to open it. As much as I don't want to talk to anyone, Zack deserves an explanation for my actions last Saturday. So I reluctantly opened the door for him, not being rude or anything and invited him in. Zack looked pretty surprised to see me, and I'm not sure why. Did he expect me to be gone or something?

"Do you want anything to drink?" I asked kindly, preparing one for myself as well. He nodded his head in acceptance, and I handed him the drink. "So what brings you by, Z?" I questioned lightly, sitting next to him.

"Oh, I just wanted to check up on you," he admitted, which I thought was sweet.

"That's really kind of you, man but I'm fine," I tried convincing him, but failed. Zack gave me this look of disapproval like he knew I was hiding somwthing. "What?"

"Jack told me what happened between you two, Alex." Fuck, of course he would. I looked down in pure shame, and disappointment. How fucking could he?

"I-I swear that was never my intention, Z," I confressed, and poor Zack looked even more confused than ever.

"What was never your intention?" He asked seeming completely suspicious.

"Sleeping with Jack," I explained. Zack looked in complete disbelief, as I couldn't believe that I just said that out loud and to Jack's best man no less. Or maybe he didn't say anything after all to Zack. Fuck.

Okay so this is a lot less than 500 words but I tried. Oh well, I hope you guys liked it anyways. I'll have another chapter up for you all tomorrow! ❤