Chapter 6 - Far From Here;

I decided it was finally time to wake up and get ready, so without saying a word I got up and headed straight for the bathroom. I could feel Jack's eyes burning into me as I did so, but never even looked back. I'm desperate and confused- I wish I knew how to tell him properly without sounding like an asshole or even worse, jealous.

I know I just took a shower before Jack got here but I had to wash off all this guilt. So I hopped in the shower for the second time today, and let's be honest, I probably needed it. I began scrubbing my body and not even a few moments passed before I saw the shower certains being pulled open by Jack. "Can I join you?" He asked innocently. I nodded in agreement, moving to make room for him- I swear this is smaller than your average bathtub/shower.

Jack had removed the sponge from my hands, pumping more of the soap onto it then began putting it against my body. I would have much rather preferred his bare hands than that sponge, but I can't get what I want all the time, obviously. I'm in a shower with a man who isn't even mine.

"Why aren't you saying anything to me, Lexy?" Jack questioned lightly, still washing my body as if it was his own. I just stared into his eyes, and shrugged my shoulders in despair.

"I have nothing to say to you, Jack." I lied, I had a lot to say to him, but I just didn't know how, and not like this. His eyes sadden at my words, and I knew this wasn't right. Any of it.

Without another word, I rinsed myself off and walked out of the shower. I quickly got dressed, and left the hotel. I wasn't sure where I was headed but as long as it was far from Jack Barakat then maybe I could finally think clear. Let's face it, Jack has something over me that no one else does or probably ever will.

Soooo I know these have been short and not that good but I really want to get this story going again. Plus, short updates are better than no updates, right? Haha. Ahh. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and if you can leave me some feedback telling me how you guys like it so far?? I'd really appreciate it dearly, and I should have another chapter up tomorrow morning! Love you guys, have a wonderful day! :* <3