Chapter 15

Alison's POV:

                It was weird looking at Skylar like this, just staring, not even blinking as she beat up the poor boy. I kind of felt bad for him. But, in some way he made her mad and got her to do this. He deserved this, one way or another.  I’ve never seen her like this….. It’s scary.

*5 minutes later*

                 I started pushing myself thought the storm, getting over the shock of seeing Skylar like that… And ran past Grover who was yelling what sounded like names repeated over and over. I sounded like he was saying, Pete, Caron, Raid, and Anna. I stopped listening to him and only pushed harder to get to Skylar before the boy. I felt stronger when I first heard thunder. Then when I saw lightning, I grinned. Heck YEA! I ran calling on the lighting as I got closer to Skylar, having lighting shoot down from the sky and landing right at next to me. The boy got to about 5 arm lengths away. This made me mad, so thinking it was the obvious answer, I shot lighting at him. Not on him, but near him. I scared him I knew that by the way he jumped. But having the lighting shoot by him only made him move faster. As the got to arm’s length from Skylar, he touched her shoulder and her eyes closed and she collapsed, then the wind/rain stopped, and Grover dragged the boy away (The one Skylar was hitting). I looked at the other boy, (Then one with Skylar) and ran up to him falling to my knees in front of Skylar’s unmoving body.

Raiden’s POV:

                Once the rain stopped I noticed everyone heading to the strawberry fields. I followed them because I wanted to see what the HECK was going on! I saw Chiron and yelled out, “Hey Chiron! What the heck happened?!?” “I don’t know…” Was my only answer. I ran though the fields seeing a small group of people around Percy, and a girl in his arms.