Chapter 12

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS Suyeon1229_   !!! She made the cover!!!!! :) Everyone fallow her!!!!! She's AMAZING! Thanks to you who read author's notes............ NOW read on!

Skylar’s POV:

                As we landed the baby (Mutant {One eyed}) in my arms, stated bawling! I tried to comfort him, but it was hard when you have a hungry baby who needs food, and you don’t have any! As I was trying to fix my own problem, I noticed Ali trying to get the little girl to eat the strawberries. I laughed; you would think that she was her real mom, the way she was acting. Not just because of the looks, but the way she acts. One of the things I love about her is that no-matter what you look-sound-act like she treats you the same.

Alison’s POV:

                “Come on! You need to eat! They’re good!” I said while eating one. “Why, momma?” she asked me. “Because you need to learn how to be a strong and healthy big girl!” I said smiling. After I said that I heard Skylar laughing at me. I ignored her, she picked the baby, and she gets to deal with the crying………

Skylar’s POV:

                “Ali? Can I name him?” I asked looking at the now full of strawberries, sleeping child. “I guess so….” She responded. “I’ll name him--” I started saying when we heard yelling. “Ali?!?! What do we do?” I yelled. “Uh… Get out of here!” She said grabbing the little girl, and running. “Why don’t we fly?” I asked. “They might be Whitecoats!” she replied, in a “DUH” tone. “What if that’s the camp?” I yelled. “Just keep running!” she yelled, panting. “Momma? I’m scared…” said the little girl. “We’ll be ok don’t--” she tried saying. Next thing I know is she falls to the ground. “ALI!” I scream. I got to her and saw an arrow in her back….. As I pulled it out the yelling became louder. “Ali? Ali! Answer me!” I yelled shaking her. “S-Skylar?” she stammered. “W-What?” I said shaking. “Take c-care of the girl for m-me?” “Y-yea….” I replied. “I’ll t-tell my father to g-give you m-my powers.” “Why-Wait! How do you know it’s your dad?” I asked. “I-I can h-hear him…” She said while closing her eyes. “A-Ali? A-Ali! Please don’t go……..” I said bawling. “M-momma? Are you ok?” the little girl asked shaking. “S-she’s dead……” I whispered. I took one last look at her and stood up. “Hey, l-little one?” I asked the girl. “Y-yea? “What’s your n-name?” “Selena................."