Chapter Thirty

*One year later*

"You know, I still think we should move out of London." Pandora laughed, looking up at the sky. It was getting cloudy again. "It rains too much here. We should go live with Grandfather and Grandmama-"
"The day we go to live with them is the day I'm dying and no one can save me." Sherlock said. No one could tell if he was serious or not.
"Sherlock. You know your parents are moving in with Chrissie and Greg for a year, right?" Molly said, squeezing his hand. The ring on her finger glittered in what was left of the sun. She and Sherlock were to get married in six months.
"I know. It's really quite terrible." Mycroft answered for him. Sherlock nodded his agreement.
"Look at that, the Holmes brothers agreeing on something!" John exclaimed. Everyone, except Sherlock and Mycroft, laughed.
John scoffed. "Lucy, if you ever speak this way about your mother and I, I'm kicking you out of the house." John joked, looking at her. She gurgled.
"She doesn't understand you yet, dummy." Mary rolled her eyes. "She's only a year old."
"I know my boys understand, right gentlemen?" Greg said, looking down at William and Edmund. The two and five year olds nodded.
"The visitor entrance is here, everyone!" Pandora said, pointing at the door of the hospital as they passed by. "Come on, hours end soon, and Auntie Chriss is gonna be mad if we don't see her."
They walked in, talking loudly. Chrissie grinned as they entered her room. "You came!"
"Of course we came, did you think we were gonna let you stay in the hospital by yourself?" Pandora asked, leaning over to hug her aunt. "So, where are my cousins?"
"Wait!" Molly said suddenly.
"Uncle Greg wouldn't tell us if they were boys, or girls, or a boy and girl." Pandora said, looking at her aunt.
"Believe it of not, my house is now four boys and two girl." Chrissie sighed, squeezing Pandora's hand. "Padme, I need you to come over more now."
"Twins!" Sherlock cried. "God, you really do need mum and father here."
"A daughter finally!" Mycroft said.
"What did you call them?" John asked.
"We've agreed on Cyril Alexander and Elizabeth Pandora." Greg said proudly, wrapping his arm around his niece's shoulders. "You're also gonna be her godmother."
Pandora grinned. "Yes!"
On the walk back home, as predicted, it started pouring.
"Oh no, don't call a car! I love playing in the rain!" Pandora said, back yo her childish antics of splashing in the puddles and jumping around.
Mycroft called one anyway, and everyone claimed in, minus Sherlock, Pandora and Molly.
"Well, if. You can't stop them, join them." Sherlock shrugged, starting to copy his daughter. Molly pulled out her phone to take a picture.
"That's gonna be the cover of our wedding pamphlet." She said.
"You know, when I came to live with you, dad, I thought it was going to be the worst experience of my life. I couldn't wait until I was old enough to move out. Do you know how happy I am?" Pandora asked.
"Yes." Sherlock grinned. "When you moved in I couldn't stop thinking that I was unfit to be a father, and that I would end up killing you, and look. You're alive!"
"You two are insane." Molly laughed. "I love you both."
The held hands, Pandora between Sherlock and Molly, the three of them laughing as the rain poured. They were family.
No matter how she came to be in the family, she was part of it.
She was home.