Chapter Thirteen

"Sherlock?"
"Hello, Molly."
Pandora looked at the two adults. The woman, most likely Molly was glaring at Sherlock from across the hall. She had recently redone her lipstick, and the coffee in her hand was getting cold.
Sherlock on the other hand was completely relaxed. He casually held his cellphone by his side, and was smirking slightly at Molly.
"What are you doing here?" Molly asked, turning her back to the Holmes' and walking back toward the door she came from.
"We came to see you. I want you to meet Pandora." Sherlock said, following Molly. She sped up, but Sherlock only had to take a couple strides to catch up with her. "Why are you mad at me?"
"Because you promised to stop using, then you betrayed everyone she went to a bloody drug den. And then you killed my cat." Molly said coldly, dumping her coffee out and making a new one.
"You don't like your coffee black." Sherlock said looking at the draining coffee.
"That's not what we're talking about. We are talking about how you cannot tel the truth to save your life. And how you cannot stop shooting everything including one of my cats." Molly shouted turning to Sherlock.
"Molly, I've told you, I'm so sorry. And honestly-"
"Save it." Molly growled.
"Pandora. I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this. It's just that your father is an arse sometimes. I'm Molly."
"Don't worry. And, as you know, I'm Pandora. Aunt Chrissie was talking about you." Pandora said.
"Yes, Chrissie is my best friend. She stood me a bit about you too."
"If I buy you a new cat, will you be less mad at me?" Sherlock asked from the corner.
Molly ignored him.
Pandora's phone buzzed.
How mad is Molly? Has she hit Sherlock yet? That's always fun to watch. No, pretend I didn't say that. Tell Molly she's invited over for dinner tonight. Love you. xxChrissie.
"Aunt Chrissie says you're invited over for dinner tonight." Pandora told Molly.
She nodded and sipped her coffee.
"Thora, let's go." Sherlock said from the door.
"Bye, Molly!" Pandora grinned and waved.
Molly smiled and waved back.
"Goodbye, Molly." Sherlock said.
Molly turned her back to him.
As the Holmes left Sherlock turned to Pandora.
"We're going to go buy her a new cat."