New Friends...

Anna's POV

Damn, I'm freezing out here! I can see Jeff talking. To who though? Oh I wish I knew...

I should just go in there...Yeah...

This is not how I should be treated!

I walk towards the door. My arms and legs feel heavy.

I open the door as the floor boards underneath me creak.

I see Jeff, his back turned to me.

I look up...

"AHHHHHH!!" I scream. He stood at least eight feet tall. Black tentacles protruded from his back...

and he had no face...

"AHHHHHH! " Yelled the faceless creature. I backed away, reaching for the door handle, unable to look away.

"Anna! Anna, calm down!" Jeff yells at me, standing next to the tall figure.

"Jeff, get away from him! It's a monster!" I yell.

"Well that didnt hurt at all..." The figure says.

"Its okay! Hes a friend of mine.." Jeff calls out.

I see Jeff stands up tall.

"This, Anna, is Slenderman."

------------------------

Slendy's POV

"Slenderman? Like... The legend Slenderman?" Anna asks from the other side of the room. I see a type of terror in her eyes. It's sort of like what my victims look like when im ripping them in half...

but also...its like shes seen me before...

"Slendy, this is Anna, my girl..." Jeff says. His smile always seems to get me when I look at him.

"This is....the human?" I ask. I stare at her a little bit. Her eyes ate a mix of black and blue. Her permanently parted lips give off just the slightest tint of red, and I can just picture what she might have looked like before she did this to herself.

Then I see it..

"Jeff, can I speak to you?" I ask Jeff as he stares at Anna...kinda how I looked at Kimberly. .

But the way he looks at her is like what you expect movies characters to look at each other. He doesn't even mean to look at her like that sometimes. It just happens.

"Sure Slendy, what's up?" Jeff asks me as we walk into my stupid excuse of a kitchen.

Its not like I use it anyway...

"What is Anna?" I ask quietly.

Jeff's POV

"What is Anna, Jeff?" Slendy asks a second time as I completely zone out from the question.

"She's. . . just a human..." I say as low and as quiet as possible.

"Tell me the truth." I hear the strictness in Slendy's voice as I kneel down to pick up a pebble, and toss it across the room, hitting a cupboard.

I stay silent

"Jeff please answer me... I think I might know her..."

How in the hell would he know her?

"Jeff...Shes a summoner, isn't she?" I stay silent as he says this. My words cought in my throat.

"I FREAKING KNEW IT!" I hate getting Slendy angry...

"Its bad enough you're with a human! but a 'summoner'!? Jeff!!? That's. ...thats too far..." He says in his crackly voice.

I see him clenching his hands tightly, and a hard breath fall from his hidden mouthly abyss, but I have to ask.

"Slendy...what do you mean by you 'might' know her?" I ask softly, trying not to get him angrier..

"I eh, ehem.." He coughs a rather deathly cough. " I went out walking one night. And I came across this huge wall, right in the center of the forest. It would of had to have been at least 15 feet tall. Looks like it was made completely out of cobblestone. Anyway, I heard a noise, a-and footsteps. I did my normal thing and hid behind a tree. I cought a glimpse of a young boy, probably no older then 15. He held a shiny sword tightly in his hands. So tight he had bloodless, white knuckles. A few footsteps behind him stood an old looking man..." He trails off... His ghastly tentacles flob to his sides, and he puts his head in his hands, sobbing quietly.

"What is it?" I ask him. My pale fingers trembling....Whats going on with him?

"I killed her brother, Jeff! He sliced at one of my tentacles when I had picked him off the ground after he had fallen over!

I held his neck so tight...blood poured oit of his eyes...it was amazing..."

I didnt say anything.

All I know is, I cant let Anna know about this.

------------------

Hey guys ! ^-^

Just a reminder that if you want any of your favorite Creepy Pasta characters in the story, you are more then welcome to comment and I will find a way to put them in.

Thank you for the reads. Greatly appreciated ^-^