Anna

Jeffs POV

I could see the anger in her eyes. As she stood behind Jane, I could see her slowly lift up a knife. Was she about to...?
"JANE!!!" I yell as i push Jane away from the knife that was heading straight for her back.
Jane falls to the floor with a thud, amd as Anna realises that she is about to stab me, she pulls away.
"What the HELL, JEFF?!" Her voice is filled with anger and the need to kill. "I was so close..." She drops the knife; turning away with her head down.
I turn to Slendy for a minute but the look on his face tells me i should turn back around.
I do, and i see Jane with the knife that Anna has just dropped, and she's running towards her. The knife plunges right into Annas left arm, right above her elbow. Anna screams out in pain, and quickly runs into the woods.

"ANNA! ANNA!" I yell, trying to get her to come back. I can hear Jane panting behind me.
I turn and start to yell, "Stupid. STUPID!!" Janes face turns a type of white I have never seen before. She has never looked so scared.
"LEAVE! NOW! DONT COME BACK AT ALL!" She had it coming.

Anna's POV

That stupid cow! Stabbing me in the arm. I hope she rots.

Its starting to get dark. Im alone and afraid and bleeding. I wish Jeff was here...

I hear sudden movement next to me in the darkness. My vision is starting to blur and im having a hard time keeping balance. The amount of blood I have lost is unknown at this point. I fall to the ground, and before i close my eyes, I see a blue figure, with no eyes, stand over me.

---------------

I wake up to birds chirping and the sound of trees rustling in the distance. Where am I?
I start to sit up amd whince; my head is killing me. I feel like standing up wouldn't be an option for me right now, I'm already feeling nauseous.
"Ah! You're awake!" I hear a croaky, male voice say from the darkness of another room. A figure walks towards me...blue face...no eyes....its the thing i saw before I passed out!
"W-who are you?" I ask. My neck is stiff, making it hard for me to talk.
"My name is Jack. You better be careful, you had quite a fall back there." He sits down on the bed I lay on. It creaks and I fear it will break; it looks so old.
"Here, take this, and eat something, it will make you feel better." Jack says
He places a splintered tray on my lap. Its covered in delicious foods such as pancakes and cakes. There is also a couple of pills there, they must be for my head.
"Thank you, you really didn't have to do all of this for me." I say hesitantly.
"Oh yes I did, because there's something I need from you." A suspicious grin spreads across Jacks face.

Jack sits beside me, and he removes what I thought at first was his face. Removing the mask, he reveals a grey face, and dark dark eyes.

"I need you to take me to Odin. I have been following you and your group. I never approached because I have always been what people consider an outcast. Seeing you in that forest in need of help gave me a chance to ask you. I want to be normal again." Jack proclaims.

I sit up in the bed to face Jack.
"I can help you." I say to Jack, "but maybe you can help me too... I need to be rid of someone by the name of Anna. She is interrupting every single plan I have had for Jeff and I.
See, I made myself like this.. for him! So we could me together with no judgment and complete understanding of each other. And now he wants to be human again. He wants to change and so does Anna and where does that leave me? Odin won't change me too!" I proclaim.
"For the time that he's around, he only grants a few people the ability to change back to a normal form, and Jeff has so many people on his side that want to change. So we need to get there first, but we need to get rid of her first."
"Wait... he can only change back a limited amount of people? I didn't know...
Okay, I'll do it. She will be removed from your friend group." Jack says, as his dark smile widens.
———————————————————
Hello everyone! I apologise greatly for my absence and will try my hardest to finish off this story. Please please continue to put in input as i am writing more parts and need some help haha
This also isnt the end of this part, it will be updated later today ^-^
Thanks guys - B