My choice matters wether it's wrong or not...

Jeff's POV

Please, Anna. Choose me. Choose me to be the one to die. I deserve it. You deserve to live a long and happy life.

"Please, Anna. Choose me. I should be the one you choose to be killed. I don't belong here. I've served my time on earth. I know it wasn't what a life that it was cut out to be, but i got to spend it with you. And that made my life so much better. So please, kill me instead..." I yell to Anna.

Anna's POV

As Jeff finishes telling me to kill him, i hear a faint whisper come from his mouth. "I love you..." He said something else i couldn't make out, but it was most likely sweet. I cannot kill him. We have so many memories. So many times spent together. And that's why...i have chosen to sacrafice my own life for his. I must die, so he can live. I am happy with my decision. Yeah. Happy... Happy.

"I have made my choice... The man will live...and i will die. My decision is final. If you want, keep him under confinement. Just don't hurt him. Just spare him." I say to the council.

"NO!" I hear Jeff yell from the rust infested cage that he sits in. I start to cry. I can't help it. My parents told me to be strong, but all that...strength went into my love for Jeff. He has my heart, and i have his.

"Please Jeff, it's for the best. You deserve to live. You didn't mean to hurt all those people. It was just instinct. I love you Jeff. No matter what. Now, fellow council, I shall submit myself, to death by sword. Slash me all you want, Stab me. Just make it fast..." I say through the stinging tears on my face.