On Our Way

Jeffs POV
"Look guys, I know this is hard but we need to keep moving. Odin leaves in three days! I can't wait another how many years for a man to help me become human again. Shadow will turn up eventually, but we need to go." I say to everyone as there gazes are glued to the floor. They're all terrified. Is this a situation where we will disappear one by one? Or is it an act of jealousy? One can only find out.

Slendy's POV
Shadow's gone, Jeffs changing and Anna holds the look of danger. Something is not right here. I need to investigate. I have a feeling something else is going to happen. Bad? Good? I don't know.

Jeffs POV
We continue to walk. We all look frightened half to death. Shadow is gone. Could one of us be next?

Our surrounding are dark. Trees are laced with neon green moss, but everything else, as black as coal. We breathe deathly cold air, and the only warmth is the carbon dioxide exiting our lungs.
"Well, I never thought I'd see you here.." A voice suddenly appears behind us. No one turns around, we're all too frightened.
"Oh come on, Jeff. Don't you remember me?" The voice says. It's as soft as silk, but as deadly as nightshade. I know who that is..
-----------------------------------
"Come on, Jeffy. You know the answer to this one!" She stood behind me with black eyes and a horrible grin; just like mine. Jane? It couldn't be...

"Jane?" I question her. It can't be, I thought she...
"You thought I died? Well yeah, but me and you both know that's really not possible. Just like your attempt to become human again. It won't work." Her voice soothes me and frightens me at the same time. How is that possible?

"How are you alive? What happened? What do you mean it won't work?" So many questions fill my mind and I can only get so many out.
"I'll explain all later. But right now I must tell you, Odin won't help you. I've already tried going to him. He just tells you to turn around. So why don't you? And come with me." She states. I can hear Anna start to breath heavier.
----------------
Hey everyone !
So I was curious, would you guys read an 'Eyeless Jack' fanfic too? Thinking about writing one so comment and I'll give it a try! ☺️