The summoning...

Jeff's POV

He pulls the sword back. I don't want to even look. The fear and anger grows stronger and stronger inside my body. At that exact moment, he plunges the sword into her back; blood, pouring everywhere. Just then, i start to cry my heart out. I haven't cryed like this EVER for anybody. I guess Anna, is just too important to me. She falls to the ground...she's gone... I can't believe it! The one person, in the whole world that loved me, not because of what i looked like, but what my personality is like. She liked me for me.

"Okay, Beast! You're free to go. Make sure you don't pass my path again! You hear me?!" A member of the council says to me. But i didn't listen. Of course I didn't. I ran over to Anna as soon as i had the chance. She's freezing and lifeless, but still has enough strength to open her eyes.

"ANNA! Speak to me if you can! Please!" I yell to her.

"F-forgive m-m-me..." She manages to say...and passes out. Dead...Gone...

Anna's POV

I'm in total darkness. I can see a little ball of shining light. I want to reach out and touch it. But it's too far away. What feels like an eternity that i have been dead has only been ten minutes. I can feel my spirit gaining strength again. What is happening? The warmth is returning to me. And i lift up to non excistance.

Jeff's POV

I pick up Anna's body, and take it to a room that i know as, the ouiji room. When Anna told me about her being a summoner, she also taught me about ghosts, nice spirits, and how to summon and/or bring back the dead. She also told me about the side affects that could happen. The actual spirit of that person, could choose the fate and who they want to be in their new life. I place her body on the summoning table, and say the chant.

Bring thy dead back to me

The daedric prince awakens

Bring thy dead back to me

And give back all that was taken

As soon as i finish the magical chant, i see her body rise up in the air. Sparks and glowing orbs surround her body and then turns into a giant ball of light. But something seems odd. Most of the light, protruding from her, seems to be coming from her face. Have i done something wrong? Did i not say it right? Her body then lays back on the daedric table. The light disapears, and the sight...unbearable.