BONUS

| ~ BONUS ~ |

DEV'S P.O.V *CREEPY WINKY FACE*

I hate the world, I hate everything. Why did life suck so much?

"Where is your attention? Are you ignoring me?" The brunette in front of Dev bounced a bit that caused an unnecessary dangle in her lady parts but even her beautiful bosom couldn't stop his train of thought about her brother.

Last night she took him to her place to meet her family, everything went on smoothly till her elder brother entered the living area with a backpack and sweat glistening all over his body.

Dev always thought that he was straight but last night he began to question his sexuality.

"I... we have to break up." She looked horrified when Dev blurted out about breaking up.

"Hello, I am ready to have sex with you but you are the one not willing to go down and dirty with me; everything was going great till now so what happened?"

"I think I like your brother more."

The next thing he knew, the tasty Hakka noodles met with his beautiful face while his hair was soaked on with blue martini soda.

"I never said I don't like you, I like your brother also but wouldn't it be wrong of me to like both the siblings of the opposite gender at the same time right?"

His ex-spat at him to shove his dick up his arse.

Was it so wrong that I was confused about my sexuality? I saved her from getting into a toxic relationship that could break us from being mended again. Jumping into bed never felt necessary to me, I mean two people could be happy in love without thinking sex or maybe I was the only one who thought so.

Not knowing what else to do, he called up my dad who suggested him to come back to India for a while.

Little did he know that his life was going to take a drastic change...

AT INDIA~

"Dad, I am home."

He didn't bother to look up from his Women's magazine that had a collection of exotic Men in all their half-naked glory. Dev knew that his dad was gay a long time ago so he thought that opening up about his sexuality would bring him some support but his dad had other plans.

"You know what happened to me son, I don't think you should also be gay."

"I am a bi-sexual dad! There's a big difference. You went through a difficult stage in life so I expected you to understand me a bit but no, you are asking me to do something that's not in my hands. I was confused about my sexuality but...ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?"

"Here, have a bottle of Red label. I just got this baby yesterday but you need it more than me. We can go to a pub later on where you can get laid."

Dev became furious at his dad for being selfish and insensitive about the whole situation, he could see that his dad wanted to just avoid the topic altogether.

"I am going out for a while to cool my temper down. Do bother to call me and track my where about."

Dev glared at his dad who waved him off to go and do whatever the hell he wanted to.

While walking outside his dad's apartment he crossed paths with a tall Purple-blue haired woman who had just come back from jogging. He couldn't see much of her face but from her back he could make out that she was a beautiful woman. Silver skull candy headphone dangled around her neck; he had never seen anyone sporting two bright colored hair dye at the same time so he wanted to see her face badly but she had already ventured inside her apartment.

"Maybe I would meet her in the future. For now, I will call up Kajal Ma and see if she is free enough to meet her stepson."

More than his dad, Kajal screamed in joy when she came to know that he was back to India. Dev felt a bit weird when she asked him to meet a girl for 'Important business.'

~

"All is well, kuch nahi hoga." (Nothing will happen.)

"Excuse me? kya kuch nahi hoga? BACCHE PAIDE HONE CHAIYE." (Excuse me? What do you mean by nothing will happen? BABIES SHOULD BE BORN.)

Dev freaked out a bit when Mahi's mother glared at him with a satanic look on her face. Dev liked the idea of having children without needing to have sex with someone so soon. The moment he met Mahi at the resort he was more than happy to help her out but not at the extent to sleep with her.

Mahi looked like a person whom he could be best friends with for a long while; He began to do a bit of research about sperm donation before giving a heads up to her about it.

Around a year back, he ended up in a five-star hotel room with his senior from college who was more than happy to grab a piece of fresh meat from a sea of rotten used meats.

He didn't want to revive those embarrassing yet painful moments of his past where he had ended up in a hotel room with a very hot senior from college but ended up doing nothing due to various reasons.

"Mr. Dev..."

"THAT'S ME!"

Dev was more than happy when the nurse took him away from Mahi's mom who kept asking him to let his sperms bang her daughter's ovaries senseless.

The nurse took him to an empty room and handed him an empty container to fill up with his semen.

There was a stack of porn magazine kept at the table but it didn't help him at all. Dev was a very good at photoshop so these magazines were useless to him as he could see the fakeness of the people inside it.

He tried to watch the porn CD-s but the moment he saw the girl's humongous boobs bouncing around in front of the camera while a random penis popped out of nowhere, he instantly shut the DVD player.

"Ooh! Let me think of Anime characters; maybe that would be better."

Dev felt embarrassed when he saw that the plastic cup got filled in less than 5 minutes when he thought about animated characters but he couldn't jack off even a 1% of his semen when he thought about the exotic human population.

"What happens in an ejaculation room; stays inside the ejaculation room."

Dev looked at the filled plastic bottle in his hands with gleeful eyes. He just hoped that his rider boys would be able to ride Mahi's ovaries during her ovulation period that would knock her up soon.

Maybe in the future he would finally settle down with someone and might have sex with them but what was the guarantee that his sperms would be fertile forever? The only condition he placed at Mahi before agreeing to be her direct sperm donor was that she shouldn't hide his identity from her child if she gets pregnant. That way he could always have a child to be called as his own.

When we are kids we have so much time and energy but no money, when we turn into adults we have no time but only energy and money; when we grow old we have no energy but loads of time and money.

Each phase of the life cycle is very important that decides how our future would work so choose wisely and don't be in a hurry while making major life decisions.

You can't go back in time to erase your past but you can definitely amend your mistakes. Live, laugh, love and just enjoy doing what you do. People will come and go in your life but it's your soul that will forever be inside your body.

Hope you all have a spermatic life ahead filled with loads of shenanigans ;)