04|| Dates

| ~ 4) Dates ~ |

The best thing about Saturday was only because it was a start to a wonderful weekend. Mahi had been successful in bringing a lot of customers to the parlour due to her new knowledge with fusion hairstyles and homemade herbal beauty remedies.

While she was busy prepping up a few college students for Ethnic day, Kajal was busy lusting after her accounts ledger because of the humongous increase in sales.

"Can you dye my hair just like yours? I just love the combination of purple and blue on your hair. Can my pubic hair also be colored like that? If not then please do it on my eyebrows."

A lot of kids that came in were busy gawking at her hair and her body like she was an open piece of art for public display. An old woman had asked her if her nipples were pierced and if she could also get one if it wasn't a painful procedure.

"No miss, I don't have piercings anywhere else other than my eyebrows and tongue."

She didn't want to reveal about the piercing in her belly button because there was a tattoo of a half lady with red ink hair on the side of it.

"Accha ok, I need you to a bikini wax for me when you are done threading that jungle lady's hair."

The said lady twisted around in her seat and glared at the old woman who had insulted her thick eyebrows.

"Calm your balloons down woman." Kajal snapped at the old lady and motioned her to lie down on the bed so that she could evacuate the sides of her vaginal hair.

The rest of the day passed by quickly with many ladies coming in for a much-needed pampering time and a promise to come by again in the future.

As the last customer for the day left, Kajal and Mahi became busy thinking of ways to get a sperm donor.

"Why don't you join a dating site then lure the men to giving you their sperm? If that fails then we always have the option of looking for potential donors from the men we know."

It was the most absurd idea ever but what was there to lose? If things didn't go right she always had the option of erasing the person from her memory by not contacting him in her life ever again.

Block them permanently.

"Just don't give out too much personal information ok?"

"I would put up my second number and give out only the necessary details so as to not get the persons hope high from me."

More than herself, Kajal had a sense of excitement growing inside of her as if she was the one going on her first very surprise blind date. Together they both went through her profile before posting it online.

Love.com... The cupid strikes you online.

Right below the website were two websites from the same agency. Once was a matrimonial website and the third one was for divorce services offered at a faster pace if you had been a user of their other sites.

We give special and quick services to our loyal old customers at a discounted price.

After a few minutes of goofing around, Mahi stumbled upon the profile of a guy that had caught her eye in an instant.

He was 28 years old, a traveler, graduated from Loyola and was looking for an extraordinary girl that would be deemed to be bizarre by the society. She quickly double tapped on his profile and pinged him up for a meet up as he was in the city for a few days before he moved to another country for a mini trip.

Numbers were exchanged with little hearts and winky emojis. It was just a simple blind date but the thrill of meeting a person she met online pumped her adrenaline up by a notch. She didn't want to take any risks so she bought a bottle of pepper spray and a tiny pocket knife which would come handy during emergencies.

~

Mahi didn't want to doll herself much so she decided to just wear her favourite faded baby blue jumpsuit with a beige colored sling bag and a pair of black and white polka dots sneakers.

"Don't forget to bring in those tissue papers and tooth-picks." Kajal reminded her for the umpteenth time.

Never leave the free things to go waste. Free things are the best things in the world, a gift of humanity; do not put humanity to mockery and shame by rejecting the free things in life.

"Do you want me to bring even extra straws or saunf(mouth freshener) or perhaps, shall I steal the whole toilet paper roll as it would be of high quality and clean your butt much better?" Kajal caught on to her sarcasm but didn't find it very amusing.

"All the sperms to you... Oops. I mean; all the best."

The restaurant they had decided to meet up at was hardly 10 minutes away so she decided to walk to that place while mentally planning a speech for her date. They hadn't sent each other any photo other than their display picture was which kept at a very poor pixel.

The parking lot was full which meant that the insides also would be packed with a lot of people. She hated being around in a large crowd but today she was going to adjust with it for she was meeting someone that she had met online which was not very safe so being in public would be a bit of advantage to her if anything ever happens.

If the guy tries doing anything under the table, just stab or chop his member off but make sure to collect some sperm before doing so.

She didn't know if Kajal was being serious but kept herself with a benefit of the doubt.

Sending a prayer to the Force above, she stepped inside the restaurant to meet her potential sperm donor who could help her get pregnant as a way of social service.

I hope this date of mine helps me to stop getting dates for 9 months...