10|| Congratulations and Celebrations

|~ 10 Congratulations and Celebrations~|

BIG CHAPTER AHEAD!

The nurse at the sperm bank was scanning Dev head to toe like he was some masterpiece that had to be caged in her secret dungeon forever.

Kajal was busy trying to see if there was anything free that she could take up but the only thing that came in her hand was the poster of a smiling sperm.

Hardik became extremely horny whenever the hot young doctors used words like 'Sperm' 'Penis' and 'Ejaculation'

"Hello, eyes up woman. We are here to get my daughter pregnant and that young man you have been eyeing on, take out his semen and eject it inside my daughter's vagina so she could make some babies ASAP."

The nurse began to blush while taking Dev to a separate room so that he could ride his bike without a helmet and give out the biker's sweat for scanning ...A.K.A, his sperms.

"ALL THE BEST SON, MAY YOU JACK OFF AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND IMPREGNATE MAHI AND MAYBE FEW MORE WOMEN OUT THERE. Hardik gave a thumbs up towards his son who walked with his head held down as the people in the sperm bank were openly gawking at them.

A long time had passed but there were no signs of Dev or the tiny bottle of his little rider's juices.

Kajal went on a chanting spree that made a few patients very uncomfortable at first but later on they began to join her by chanting the same line again and again.

"Oh sperms, mighty sperms, come out come out wherever you are and fuse with the eggs."

Mahi flat out refused to acknowledge Kajal's existence when she began to run around ask random men if they were willing to give her free sperms. Mahi feared that Kajal might cause them to get a ban from the sperm bank or worse, get kicked out in front of everyone while the media rolls them and splashes their faces in the headline for a week.

"We will let you know if this sperm is passable and can be used in a few days." The nurse took out a file to record some statements while letting them know about when they would likely get in touch with them which was more or less than a week.

After a while - At the Sperm bank

"It's almost Noon now! When will they inform us? I have never had sex in my life nor have I gotten any blow jobs or what so ever neither did I jack off the day before we had come to the clinic last week so I hope that my sperms turned out to be alright."

Dev was a bit tensed when he came to know that not all men can donate their sperms easily. He might be able to make a woman pregnant through the natural way by the act of consummation but getting someone pregnant through sperm insemination might be futile in the first or a countless number of attempts.

If this didn't work out for Mahi, she had no idea what else to do.

Maybe I should begin to mother stray pets but the last time I brought a cat home she ripped off the leather of my couch, ate my hamster alive then pooped on the welcome mat at the front door. Not all pets are notorious so maybe I would think twice before bringing some stray animal home and they would have a new life. They won't be just stray pet's, they would be my children and make grandchildren for me.

"What are you thinking Mahi? You have a very serious look on your face." Mahi's mom patted her back in sympathy which turned into a brutal slap upon hearing her daughter's reply.

"I was thinking of animal sperm."

"YOU WHAT...? YOU WANT SOME ANIMAL'S SPERM INSIDE YOUR VAGINA? HAVE YOU LOST IT? This is absolutely vile and...I can't even... you need help."