09|| Babies

|~ 9) Babies ~|

You know that feeling when the whole crowd stands in minute silence while you stand under their scrutinizing gaze as if you were a newly discovered specimen?

"Stop looking at me like I have lost it or something."

"Young lady, you stayed rent free in my womb for 9 months and this is how you repay me back? Are you hiding things from me? If you don't spill the beans then I will... I will...I will gift you a sibling!"

"Just help your daughter get some healthy sperm. You have already done the hanky-panky and gave birth to her. Just have sex with your husband without an excuse of having a child but let his rider boy not forget to wear a helmet ok?"

"I need my limelight back; it felt good to have people listening to me for once."

"I am not going to have sex with you!"

The four of them started brawling like teenagers from high school. Mahi tried to make them listen to her but her pleas had been turned into deaf ears.

"Can you all calm down? I want to share something important with you all."

"Who are you to command me about my sex life missy?"

"I have been more of a mother to your daughter than you would have ever been. You just popped her out and left."

"WOW! THIS ROOM HAS A MINI BAR?"

"I am still a virgin so I won't have sex with you just because you need my sperms."

Everyone kept talking gibberish which left Mahi in a state of fury, she was don't trying to act like a mature sophisticated woman because clearly no one other than her in this room was acting like an adult.

"I WILL STRIP DOWN NAKED RIGHT NOW AND DO A POLE DANCE IF YOU ALL DON'T SHUT UP."

I would never do that but let them have the benefit of the doubt.

"I don't want to see my daughter naked."

"Let me get the camera."

"Do I get more free wine to watch her strip show?"

"EVERY PART OF MY BODY IS PURELY A VIRGIN IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE SO DO NOT DE-VERGINISE IT."

Mahi had enough so she took kicked off her converse followed by her shrug. She was about to unbutton the top of her shirt but was stopped by her mother from doing so.

Thank god! If my shirt had come off I didn't have any slip inside or else these people would have seen my cat-woman bra that was specially handmade for me by Alia Bhatt's designer as a gift; Plus I didn't want them to see the new tattoo I got over my left boob.

"Now tell me what is going on in that pretty little head of yours. Let's discuss this quietly over a cup of sperms shall we? I mean coffee."

~

While Hardik was busy mixing his cappuccino with malt, his son Dev was busy backing into a corner from Mahi.

Kajal had gone to the bathroom again for the umpteenth time so Mahi decided to ask her if she had any bowel problems but stopped herself from asking the question when she noticed  toiletries popping out from her handbag that was pushed underneath the couch.

So that was what this woman was up to; she was robbing the bathroom of its toiletries all this while!

"Ok, enough of this break; spill out everything or I will ask your dad to join us over Skype."

"Geez, thanks for the pressure mother dear. Where do I start?"

"It all started with a sperm." Kajal gave her a heads up but her smile turned into a frown upon looking at Mahi's blank expression.

"You and dad were so busy during my childhood. The nanny you hired could only fill up a portion of the gap you had created in my life and I was longing for some love. Don't get me wrong, I am not against the idea of marriage and stuff but I am not ready to settle down just because I am aging. I want to have a small loving family so I decided to go for adoption first but most of them rejected my application with absurd's reasons.

I don't know how or why but the idea of getting pregnant through a sperm donor perked up my interest so I decided to give it a shot and become a mother. I have a whole life ahead of me to find my soul mate, other half or whatever the concept of settling down is but I can't wait to be a mother. My biological clock is ticking away so I don't want to be late with my decisions.

Maybe after a few years, my sperm child and I might have a man in our life and maybe the adoption center would let us adopt a child but still then I can't just keep waiting and pray that everything will magically get alright for me."

For the first time since her teenage years, Mahi felt tears pooling around the corner of her eyelids. She had never cried in-front of her mom, Ever...

"I don't know what to say...I... I am sorry?!" Her mother looked at her with an expression that seemed to say that she didn't know what to do and was feeling rather helpless about the whole situation.

That was all Mahi needed to hear before her eyelids began to have an orgasm of hot passionate tears that collided with her skin like not tomorrow in a raw sensation that left a silent but huge impact at the four other people in the room.

~

More than an hour had passed since Mahi had vented out her emotions. She was holed up inside the room but left the door unlocked because Hardik feared that no person on the verge of recovery should be in a locked room for anything could happen that would lead to suicide.

Even if she wanted too, Mahi didn't have the guts to take away her life. Every negative picture takes time before it's loaded into a beautiful picture and that was the same thing with life. Not everyone had the chance to live and who was she to decide to not live anymore just because things in her life had been unsettling?

She couldn't choose to get this life but she always had an option of making it better and that was more than enough to be worth living for.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in. It's not my own room or anything so you didn't have to knock."

She felt the presence of someone behind her with their hand looming over her shoulder but no contact was made.

Mahi didn't like the feeling of making other's uncomfortable because of her so she decided to face them and let them know that everything was alright. She was not mad at anyone or anything in particular; only a bit worn out.

Before she could open her mouth to let them know that there was nothing to worry about, she was bombarded with a group hug and lots of kisses.

"We will work this out ok? I am so sorry baby that you had to go through so much all alone. We have come up with a mutual decision to help you out. Dev is willing to give you his sperms and help you become a mom but his only condition is that if the fusion is successful; you should not hide it from your child in the future and let Dev be your child's sperm father. If Dev ends up with a man then your child could have not one but two fathers; if you get married or have a boyfriend then your child would be blessed with another father!"

"Buy one get two free offer! Take it up Mahi."

"Let's open this bottle of champagne for celebration."

"Should I milk myself right now?"

Everyone turned their heads towards Dev who clicked his tongue in disbelief of his slip out.

"You don't have to Dev. I don't want to pressure you..." Mahi was happy that he had the heart to help her out but in no way did she want him to do it only because of pressure. She didn't want to feel guilty later on if Dev regretted his decisions due to pressure.

"Now let's try creating some babies shall we?"

"TO THE SPERM BANK...NOW!"