Chapter # 12 pt. 2

As you all know i have been super busy, and I had this story on hold~ But I plan to upload once more before I go to school. To thank everyone who had read voted and commented on this story~ I want to thank all of you, and know that i read everyone of your comments. So please comment! I take a lot of time to write this story and i just want to know what you think, or if you would like more (: If you dont have anything to say possible vote ( only if you like it) :D

Happy early Thanksgiving!!! :P

~ Recap~

Caleb and Celine, went swimming :P

Celine got texts from Kerin(best friend, that did not originally meet her at the school) asking for her forgiveness for helping her father keep her and Caleb apart~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 pt. 2

 If my life had ever revolved around anyone it would have been Kerin, yet here I was going to see him. Not because it was a friendly matter but because he had betrayed our friendship. Yet, hearing him out seemed like a good idea. At the time anyway, now well not so much. If he did this once, what’s to stop him from doing it again? What if Kerin hurt me again after I forgave him? I would never trust him again, but it would hurt even more knowing I gave him the opportunity to hurt me again.

 My feet quickly walked down the couple steps by the front door to the building. My heart raced and my mind swirled, leaving myself to wonder if this really was a good idea. Putting myself at the risk of being hurt by my best friend, one of the few people I trusted. Although I do have to admit that at least he’s asking for me to forgive him, unlike my father who hurt me even more.

 “ Celine, I’m glad you could show up,” My father voice came out of nowhere and I saw him holding Kerin, while another guy came up behind me. I felt strong arms come around mine. I strangles against his grip, but his arms just tightened restraining my arms.

 “ How could you!” I screamed at Kerin, before I knew it I blacked out. Knowing that he betrayed me, again. When I had let him do it, was I dumb?  To even think that Kerin could change his mind? Knowing full well that when Kerin wanted something he wouldn’t stop until he got it. Why would I have thought he would change that now?

* One time only, special*

Caleb’s POV

 Where was she? I couldn’t find Celine anywhere and I was starting to get worried. I knew she was texting Kerin earlier, but why would she disappear? How could she disappear, to be more accurate, it wasn’t even possible to leave campus without your father/mothers permission. For her it would have been her fathers permission because he enrolled her here, but that’s getting off track! I couldn’t loose Celine, even if we had hated each other for a while. I loved her, I truly do.

 Caleb, I heard my fathers voice come from out of nowhere and I look to find him. Until my mind regulates the fact that I cant see him. He’s not actually here, he’s just talking to me. Which is great, I mean, more so wonderful. You must find Celine, bring her back here. She isn’t safe, her fathers taken her.

 “ What can I do?” I paused, “ I mean to get there,” Yes, that may make my question a little easier to understand. What was I going to do if he couldn’t help me? How was I going to get to hell to save her, could I even go to hell? Wait! Why wouldn’t I be able to? Celine is, and her mothers an angel; just like my fathers and angel and well, my mothers a demon. Yes, my mother is a demon from hell. Celine’s aunt not to mention, its kind of weird though that my mother is her aunt.