Chap # 5 ~ Deade~

Soooo I'm sorry, I owe you guys! So here is another chapter (: Sorry its about as short as the other.

Worth it though??

VOTEEE COMMENT!!! FANNNN (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Deade~

Chapter # 5

 “ Oh, I forgot to tell you. I’m your mother,” She said and I looked at her shocked, I was finally meeting my mother. Who was our new English teacher. Life has its coincidences, doesn’t it?

 “ Wait, mother? Lucifer told me he wouldn’t tell me who you were. I want to know everything,” I stated in an even normal voice. Trying to hide the excitement in my voice. I was finally meeting my mom! After all the years of trying to get dad to tell me. I come to a school, and I meet my mom. As the new English teacher, maybe this will work to my advantage.

 “ Your father didn’t want me to ever see you, see sweetheart I’m an angel,” What? My mothers an angel. Is that why my father thought I could be so good. Well, even if my mother is an angel that doesn’t mean I am.

 “ One, don’t call me sweetheart, and two there is no way I’m even halfway good,” I replied, and she looked at me. Hurt was in her eyes, now that I looked at her she kind of did look like me. The same black hair, the same mysterious eyes. What if she really was my mother? I had actually possibly fund my mother and now part of me was denying her. Why?

 “ You can be, you just don’t know how,” She said, and then everything faded away.

 “ Wake up!” Denaras, said shaking my arm slightly, what? I wasn’t sleeping. I just had detention with my mom, I had finally met me mom. “ Celine, you have to go to second period,” Denaras said, pulling me out of the seat.

 “ Huh?” I mumbled opening my eyes, to see a nearly empty classroom, Ms. Enilec and Denaras staring at me. Was she really my mom? Or was that just a bizarre dream I had. Well one couldn’t be to sure, but I still had detention later. Should I ask her? No. If she want me to know she’ll tell me. What if it was just a weird impulse? I mean there’s nothing saying she’s my mother. Who cares if her last name is my name backwards? It could just be a coincidence. Is it? Of course.

 “ Oh sorry, I must have dozed off English is my worst class,” I said under my breath to Denaras, and he shook his head. Then leaned in so I could feel his breath on my ear. It was intoxicating, I loved the feeling. Knowing, he only wanted me to hear what he was going to say next.

 “ Only because I wasn’t by you,” He whispered in my ear causing me to laugh, it was probably true. I did like it when he was near me, but it was only temporary. I wasn’t really in love with him, I just knew I could play a player. Besides the effects, priceless. Besides it was nice, kisses and benefits are nice. Even if you don’t feel anything towards the person. We met up with Haresh and Emma.

 “ Well lets see what I have next,” I glanced down at my schedule, math? How had my dream know what class I had next? “ Well let me guess I have math with you Haresh?” I asked and handed him my schedule. He looked at it, confused at first. He nodded slowly.

 “ How did you know?” Haresh asked and I looked at Denaras, everyone was looking at me. I looked at the three of them, “ Please tell us Celine,” Haresh added with a small smile on his face.

 “ I dreamt this, that is what I was doing when you woke me up Denaras, I think it might have been a vision,” I said, and then looked at them, was I a freak? Had there ever been this kind of a situation before, or was I the first? Of course that also meant I was part angel. I still had detention with my mother later. Would she tell me the truth?

 “ Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting that, but you might want to talk to your father,” Emma said finally braking the silence, a bell rang and Haresh pulled me with him into a classroom that was right by us. I was shocked to see it was the same one from my vision.

 “ A new student?” The creepy math teacher asked, she was older and looked about ready to kill me. I nodded slowly, why was I intimidated? She was under me. “ What are you waiting for! Introduce yourself,” she snapped and I looked at Haresh who had sat down like all the rest of the students.

 “ My Name is Celine Natas, I am the daughter of Lucifer,” I said and sat down quickly next to Haresh who looked at me.  Well at least my vision was correct about Caleb not being in this class. Although the teacher might make up for it. “ Ms?” I asked and the teacher looked at me. “ May I go to the bathroom?” I quickly asked and she looked like she wanted to kill me, but nodded.

 I grabbed my phone from my pocket and walked out to the hallway and called my father.

 “ Hello Celine,” His normal voice, or his fatherly voice as he like to call it rang through my ears.

 “ Father, I have a question, is it normal for me to see things?” I asked quickly, not bothering to really say hello. He was used to that by now.

 “ What do you mean, like visions?” My father asked, and I nodded. I forgot that he couldn’t see me, until I felt myself pass out. Much like last time, I opened my eyes to see my father right in front of me. The flames of hell dancing around us, and I saw Fluffy. My fathers favorite hell hound, and he hated me. Fluffy did, anyway. My father, well I would hope he didn’t hate his only daughter.

 “ Yes, I saw something and then it sort of came true. I mixed the words though, I changed it,” I said looking at my father, he had a confused look on his face.

 “ My dear, are you sure?” He asked and I nodded, looking at the chair behind me. I quickly sat in it, and looked at my father. “ May I ask what you saw?” He asked and I looked at him, countering just how mad he was going to be if he knew my mom was working at our school.

 “ I went to my second hour with Haresh, and the rest was really a blur. I met my mom at the end,” I told him, and I felt his smile turn to a deep frown. Fire shot up and hit the ceiling behind him, Fluffy growled and looked at me. See? He’s already blaming me. I had met him all but once. Last time I didn’t see him, and I honestly didn’t want to. “ You want to explain why you didn’t tell me I was half angel? Half good, who my mom was?” I asked him, and he looked at me and scowled.

 “ You were never supposed to find out, I thought I had made that clear to Deade,” He mumbled before I blacked out again, and I woke up in my bed. Caleb looked at me, and I looked at him. Why had he brought me up here?

 “ Well, you seem to do this a lot,” Caleb said and I noticed he looked worried, why? “ So are you going to tell me what happened?” Caleb asked me and I looked at him, should I? He was my equal, my half enemy.

 “ I umm, had to talk to my father. About something I wish not to tell you,” I replied, pain I held my hand to my head. Ouch! I hate headaches, “ Do you have any asprin?” I asked him and he got up and came back with a cup and to tablets of asprin. This had better work. He could actually be really nice, but he was still my enemy. Or half enemy. “ Do you know anything about our new English teacher?” I asked him, and he looked at me confused.

 “ Why?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOO!!!!

Whats up with Calebs mood swings????

Visions.....

What do you think???

~Jess~