Chapter # 12 ~ Swimming ~

Chapter # 12

~Swimming~

 I didn’t bother texting him back after that, I don’t see how he couldn’t get that. God never said I wasn’t allowed in heaven, and he was nothing but nice to me when I had heard his voice.  The last part was a common phrase wasn’t it? There was nothing that hard to understand about it was there? How could he not understand it?

 I wasn’t sure, but then I remembered how I was playing with Caleb and put my phone on the and table and leaned against Caleb’s muscular chest. I found myself wanting to, needing to touch his hard defined abs. I ran my hand down them, waiting for Caleb to respond. When he didn’t, I turned around swiftly so I could see into his beautiful eyes. Sadly, I noticed there were highly focused on the TV.  Slowly I got up, only to feel Caleb pull me back down like I was an anchor tied to him. I sighed relaxing into his sturdy shoulder as thoughts piled into my head, hopefully there weren’t so many it would explode.

 “ So are you going to tell me what you were doing in your room, that I couldn’t know about?” Caleb said suddenly and I jumped, finally falling back into his warm lap, I looked at him calming down my rapid heart rate. He should be more careful! He almost gave me a heart attack. I fell back into his arms slowly trying to calm myself down, my heart rate slowed allowing me to calm down a little at a time.

 “ It wasn’t anything you need to be concerned with Caleb, I was just listening to music and doing things that needed to be done,”  I lied trying to keep my voice normal, I couldn’t let him figure out my lie. I needed to keep this from him, it was just something I had to do. Seeing his smiling face when he’s see’s me, it would all be worth the lies I told him right? To see a smile of surprise fall onto his face as soon as he see’s me, and a look of happiness. That’s what I am lying to him for, it doesn’t matter that much does it?
 Thoughts filled themselves into my head causing myself to think about Caleb’s reaction. Would he like the dress? Would I look pretty enough to make him happy? Am I girly enough? The answer to the last question, no, I’m not really a girly girl. I never have been into wearing dresses. Yet here I am thinking about what Caleb could think about me in a dress. How sad, how hopeless, how girly! I did not just think that.

 As denial filled my head, I looked at Caleb, he was deep in thought. I wonder why? “ So what should we do? I mean besides watching football,” I asked him, with a hint of sarcasm, honestly though? Why would I want to watch football, unless of course there was some sexy man candy, in other words Caleb playing.
 “ Well we could go to the pool,” Caleb suggested and I looked at him, there is a pool? I love swimming! I hugged myself to him, and Caleb said, “ I’ll take that as a yes?” I nodded and quickly got up to go put my bikini on.  Hopping back over by Caleb when I had finished I was ready to go, swimming was one of my weaknesses. Caleb looked me up and down before I noticed he had already changed and grabbed towels, I sighed, how did he get changed so fast? He handed me the towels and I went and grabbed my ipod quickly. What? Don’t judge! Music is amazing, haven’t I mentioned it enough?

 “ Of course, is that all you do?” Caleb asked before picking me up, and caring me to the elevator. I put Therapy by All Time Low on softly, and Caleb looked at me. Then I slowly sang along with the lyrics.  I noticed I had a message though, and quickly checked it, it was from Kerin. Go figure, if it wasn’t bad enough my father had pissed me off, it was even worse my best friend was going along with it.

 I opened the message,

Kerin: C, I’m so sorry. Forgive me? Text me when your ready, if you ever will be. I wont go through with it, I didn’t know it would upset you this much.

Me: K, I’m not ready to forgive you yet, but I do need to talk to you. Maybe tomorrow, and that’s a maybe.

Kerin: C, that’s all I can ask for (:

Me: Well I’m going swimming with Caleb, I’ll talk to you tomorrow… maybe.

Kerin: Good-bye, C

 I smiled slowly before, hugging myself to Caleb. Gosh, what was with me lately? I felt like I was tied to Caleb’s hip, and all I could think about was him! This wasn’t me, I don’t feel this way with guys. Yes you do, but only with this one, oh great! Just what I need, the voice is back pulling me closer to my boyfriend. Why? When I finally try and figure out why, I keep getting closer to him! He’s your boyfriend though.

 “ So who were you texting?” Caleb asked looking at me, as we walked into a room, I instantly felt the heat change into a warm, sauna temperature.  I smiled as a relaxed, and Caleb looked at me, I remembered his question and how I was still in his arms.

 “ Kerin, supposedly he wants my forgiveness,” I replied and Caleb looked at me setting me down there was no one else in here, just the two of us.

 “ What are you going to do?” He asked before pulling off his shirt showing his defined abs, and I smiled instantly turned on.

 “ I’m not exactly sure,” I replied setting my towel and ipod next to Caleb’s shirt and towel. I turned it on random and music began to play. Caleb looked at me and smiled before mouthing the words to Whisky Lullaby.  I smiled before jumping into the pool. Caleb looked at me with an amused smirk, and I giggled swimming to the edge to get to the diving board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 The next day, all I could think of was talking to Kerin. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to, but I knew I would regret it if I didn’t. After all he was my best friend and I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for him.

Me: Meet out front in 10 min
Kerin: See you there

 I walked out of our room, and went to meet up with Kerin, would I forgive him? Maybe sometime, but not fully, not for a while. He had hurt me, and even after I showed him that he continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its super short, but i felt bad considering i said i would update and then I couldnt :( Yeahhhh... so i now have School, work, and coming up show choir... so i will be very busy! I'll try to upload on weekends. Maybe every other :( I'm really sorry

Fan Vote Comment!!!!

OHHH!!!! and if you want check out my new story " My Pretend Boyfriend"